Canada-Ontario

Bellagio--Ceremony and Reception?

Anyone have any reviews or comments about Bellagio? Considering having ceremony and reception there.

Re: Bellagio--Ceremony and Reception?

• I went to a wedding there in 2008.  It is a great place for a large crowd - they had fun DJs and MCs to get the night going, good food (lots of courses - Italian wedding), late night station, and fun music.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_bellagio-ceremony-and-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:8808aeec-96e2-49d0-a94b-c202089de5b3Post:951d5414-f34d-4678-8802-6471074be537">Bellagio--Ceremony and Reception?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone have any reviews or comments about Bellagio? Considering having ceremony and reception there.
    Posted by Bianca84[/QUOTE]

Hi Bianca84

I am having my reception there in August 2012, will let you know how it goes !

S
  • i was just at the bellagio in july for a wedding reception.  it was beautiful. 

i loved that the couple were up on the top of the stairs when announced and came down as everyone watched.

the food was good (from what i remember)...the bar was great though. Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards