Florida-Central Florida

PWG Bridal Show

Hi girls -- just curious if you know when the January PWG bridal show is next year.  That's the large show, right??? I plan to visit a "favorite" vendor of mine since she refuses to have any contact with me.  :)
jeannie ♥ harry {05.01.10}
married bio with vendor reviews
planning bio

Re: PWG Bridal Show

• edited December 2011
    I just saw it randomly the other day and a quick google shoes it as the 30th

http://orlando.perfectweddingguide.com/events/bridal-shows/

Same vendor Erika had problems with? If so she wasn't there last year, it was a bunch of assistants, hence I wasn't interested (after loving her photography).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • edited December 2011
    That would be her :)
    I thought that was where Erika found her but maybe it was a different show.  Thanks for the feedback :)
    planning bio
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Even if only her assistants are there, if both you and Erica show up at the Bridal show and talk to them, it could cause them serious problems.  Also, you need to forward your problems with her to Central Florida Bride and Perfect Wedding Guide because if you are an unreputable vendor, they will cut you off from ever advertising with them again and it would be terrible for her business.  
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for the advice! I will do that too.  If they would just communicate with me it would make this a lot easier... but now it makes me have to get ugly to get what is owed to us.
    planning bio
  • ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!!!! I'm totally going with you J! Even if she isn't there I'll still go just to biacth at PWG so they NEVER allow her to have a booth again. Her name is Leigh Taylor Photography in case anyone is wondering who NOT to use for a wedding photographer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards