Chit Chat
Options

Your 1st picture with your man!

I was looking at Phil's and my first picture together...very first...before we even started dating. It's pretty funny and I was wondering if anyone else has a funny/interesting first picture!
Here's ours...it was taken on Halloween (hope that's obvoius). This was the first night we met. Since I was dressed up as a granny, Phil kept on calling me "GRAMMA BOOTH!"...his grandma's name! Kinda creepy to think about now, haha!
Phil volunteers at his town's fire department, so his fire gear is legit!

Can't wait to see everyone else's pictures!

Fast & Furious! Together - 10/17/09 Engaged - 1/1/10 Wedding - 8/20/2010

Re: Your 1st picture with your man!

• Options

My sister brought up this photo at our wedding and said that when she saw it, she knew that this was the guy that I was going to marry...lol, we're brushing our teeth!
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    We decided to start 'going out' a week before prom. We had already decided to go together "just as friends"
  • Options
    This was the day after we had our first date. Notice how tired we look:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Our first pic together was Halloween 2008, a couple weeks after our first date.  FI didn't have anything for a costume, so we said our costume was "Pittsburgh's Hottest Couple":

Crosswalk
  • Options
    edited February 2010

This was taken his fresh, my soph year of college, after playing in the wind ensemble for graduation.  We weren't "officially together" yet, (we had been on a few dates) but we needed to have a picture to get us through the summer apart!  This was in the lobby of his dorm, so many memories there...Wink  Wow, remind me never to put that much blond in my hair again!
  • Options
    I think he actually has the very first picture of us together on his phone one night we were hanging out at the beach. But this is the first one I have. We were "friends" for about 3 months and he asked me to be his date to the Police Ball. So he took this picture to show off to his family how amazing we looked.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We were at the Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas in May 2008.  By this point, we had been engaged for two months.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    After snorkeling in Catalina, CA...we had been dating for only 3-4 months at the time...

2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    This was at his cousins wedding in September about 6 months after we had gotten together. Long distance relationships= hard, but totally worth it. My hair is dark brown right now, and will soon be red!

<*>My Blog<*> Updated Sept. 20 My BFP Chart
    Started TTC July 2010 ~ Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism April 2011 ~ BFP 5.10.11 EDD 1.16.12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

This is us our freshman year in college. Im pretty sure we had been dating for a couple of weeks at this point. We were out in the middle of nowhere making s'mores over a fire. It was an awesome time :)

• Options
    Fun post and great pic, LucymyLucy!

Here's our first pic together from July 2008...3 months after we started dating.  We were at a festival in upstate NY...we had a blast!

• Options

We don't take a lot of pictures, so this wasn't taken until we were together for a year.  We'd just moved in together, and this was taken on our first vacation together in late July 2003, on the breakwater at Camp Ellis Beach (Saco), Maine.

This was us on xmas day, 2009 (no, we haven't changed much in 7 years...):

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.
  • Options
    kttestkttest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2010
    I don't have mine on my computer, but it was taken at the top of the Empire State Building, where we visited on our first dinner date.  We had met about a week prior to that.  I thought it was a bit odd, that he had brought his camera and asked someone to take a picture of us!  lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    We had been talking all summer over facebook/aim/phone (we met earlier that year but never really hung out). This is one of the first days back to school. He asked me out later that day. This is one of my favorite pictures of us, too [:

btw, lucymylucy, yours is ADORABLE!
    *marc & catrina*
    *10.9.10*
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This was taken two weeks after we met.  We went out to breakfast at one of my Fiance's favorite place, called Baji's, and as luck would have it, Baji was there.  After chatting up a storm, Baji himself, took the photo, at Baji's Cafe.  Last Christmas, we used this same photo as the cover of our Christmas card, which we sent to family and friends.

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2010
    This was taken the night we met.  I love that I have it.  We met at a club when I was out with like 8 of my girlfriends.  One of them spotted Ben and we all thought he was nice and so cute and we all took pictures with him.  We exchanged emails that night but didn't start dating until over 6 months later.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards