Arizona-Tucson

Anyone used Michael Chansley?

I have had the hardest time trying to find a good, affordable photographer for my wedding next year (actually 364 days away!).  All the ones I really like seem to start at $2500, which is totally out of my budget.  I found Michael Chansley online and I like his photos and his style and he has a good package that has what I want (6 hours of coverage and an engagement session) for $1600, which is better for our budget.  But I haven't really heard anything about him.
I was wondering if anyone out there has used him and has any feedback?
Thanks a bunch!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone used Michael Chansley?

• edited December 2011
    Michael is amazing!  One of my friends used him and he did an awesome job!  The photos were posted on his website within a few days so we were able to view them.  There were even some good photos of me that I didn't even know he took!  $1600 is a great deal especially if an engagement session is included.  He is young (maybe 24, 25?) so maybe that's why you haven't heard much about him.
  • edited December 2011
    I would also give Michael a good review.  We met with him a few months ago and instantly clicked!  He took our engagement photos which turned out great!  He is very laid back and takes the stress out of taking photos.  I'm not very photogenic, but he made us both feel comfortable and I couldn't be happier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards