Texas-San Antonio

Madhatter's?

Hi everyone, I have the honor of being my BFF's MOH and I'm planning her a shower. I was wondering if anyone has been to or had a shower at Madhatters Tea House, if so how was it? Would you recommend it? TIA
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Madhatter's?

• edited December 2011
    It's a great place!  My friend had her's there in March and I'm having mine there next month.  The prices are so reasonable, you get a private room with linens and flowers.  They're food is really good too.  We had such a great time!  The party room is great for a medium or small sized party.  It's also really nice that you get to be in a private room instead of the center of a busy restaurant.  There is room to play games and open gifts as well.  I looked all over town for a place that could provide just what I was looking for and Madhatter's was it!  Great selection, I think your BFF will really enjoy it.  Plus, you can add your own decoration to make it really about her and what she likes. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to hear. Sounds perfect!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love that place. the food is fantastic... just a little pricey. Perfect location for showers.
  • edited December 2011
    I love Madhatters!  You are going to have a great time.
    imageAnniversary
  • I actually thought Madhatters was way overrated, but I'm a picky eater...
  • I had a friend's shower at the Candlelight Coffeehouse on N. St. Mary's. They're food is really fantastic. Plus they have a nice outside area that is perfect for showers.

I like Madhatters too. They have awesome fishbowl Mimosas! Wink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards