Missouri-St Louis
Options

Reception Help

Hey there!

I'm hoping that someone out there might be able to give me some suggestions. We're looking for a venue for a cocktail reception. Does anyone know of any places that are reasonable?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Reception Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having a small reception and the Drury Plaza at the Arch has been very accomidating and helpful.  Carmine's does their food!  They are flexible, creative and wonderful!!!!  I have no complaints!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at Sqwires Annex. They have tons of great, reasonably priced options and the owner, Bethany, has been wonderful to work with! The maximum capacity is about 150 people, if that makes any difference! Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would check st. louis catering online.  They have a list of neat places that are smaller and quaint and really different.  I loved the Clayton Artist's Guild and I bet Olivia on the Hill would be neat also.  Also, check into Chandler Hills winery, it is beautiful!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are also doing our ceremony and reception at sqwires. Bethany truly is amazing! Plus, the venue is unique and contemporary. Go check it out.
  • Options
    LadyBlue0505LadyBlue0505 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all of the suggestions! I'll see what I can come up with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards