Rhode Island

What would you do...

...if your ex was dating someone new - someone that you know and think is a nice honest person -  and he was still contacting you to spend time together while she was out of town, and sending you inappropriate emails?
September 2011 November Siggy Challenge - Ceremony Location imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What would you do...

• KBinRIKBinRI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, can I vote "other"? I'd probably make it clear to the ex that the contact is inappropriate, that you've moved on and are not interested in spending time with him. I'd remind him he's got a girlfriend and that it needs to stop now because you know how hurt [girlfriend's name] would be if she found out he was still trying to contact you to get together ... and let him fill in the blanks.
    Kristen and Bryan ~ 10-10-10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

What if you already had done all that?

September 2011 November Siggy Challenge - Ceremony Location imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have dealt with a very similar situation before.  You don't need to tell her anything because what would that really do?  What you should do is cut the ties you have with your ex.  He clearly still has feelings for you and if you have already done all of the things the PP said then it's time to change your email, block his number, etc.

ETA:  I read over that and I realized it sounded kind of bitchy.  I don't mean to come across like that but it really is time to take matters into your own hands.  I had to do it with my ex even though he was a very good friend of mine.  It was hard for me but it was for the better.
  • edited December 2011
    Amy,

Not bitchy at all - I actually changed my number, email, etc and he found me elsewhere, so I totally agree.

I guess I would want to know if my boyfriend was doing something like that(can't even bring myself to say FI because I've never worried about something like that with him).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards