Illinois-Chicago
Options

Photo Booth

Has anyone used Photo Booth of the Stars before? They are offering a good package right now and was curious if anyone had any personal experience with them. Thanks!

Re: Photo Booth

• Options
    Is it an actual professional booth or just a homemade pipe and drape booth. Make sure to request a photo of exactly what booth you will be getting. Wish i could provide advise on this vendor, but no experience and first time hearing about them.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_photo-booth-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:1f30d16d-1f7d-4b40-8bdb-5c3fe78a0a6ePost:f3b2d9bd-5953-4684-9b77-fb0b11b05f2e">Re: Photo Booth</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding was this weekend and we used them.  It was okay, however the guy running the booth was not what one would call "Mr. Personality".  Plus, I ran up right at 11:30 so I could use the booth (since I wasn't able to get to it before then) and he told me he couldn't let me take one more picture.  That on top of the "memory book" being horibly done makes me think that there are a ton of better options out there.  I booked them because they were like $200 cheaper then all other booths but......you get what you pay for.
    Posted by crund8[/QUOTE]

<div>What a bummer you had to go through!  You are right...that's the risk in getting such a good deal.  sometimes it is too good to be true!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    521image 126image 39image 356image RSVP Date: August 1
  • Options
    Check out Must Have Photo Booth (www.musthavephotobooth.com) -- They do a great job! Great quality photos, very nice designs for their photo strips (they designed mine to look like my invitiation!), super friendly/outgoing attendant. We got the disc of images at the end of the night, great-looking scrapbook and the pictures were posted online the next day for our guests to view and download. Wonderful experience! Highly recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards