• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

City Engagement Locations

My fiance and I are doing our engagement photos in a few weeks and we're looking for some great downtown/uptown locations.

It will be a Monday late afternoon/evening and we're looking for a real "city" look. Rooftop bar, shopping, great patios, etc.

Has anyone done this yet? Any location ideas?

Re: City Engagement Locations

• I don't have any ideas, but i'm curious to see what others suggest! We want to do an urban look as well!
    Halloween
  • Nicollet Mall, The Guthrie, Stone Arch Bridge, Mill City Ruins, Loring Park, Crave's rooftop, maybe the lobby of the State theater if they'd let you (it is pretty!).
  • flower_loverflower_lover member
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited September 2012
    Rooftop bars other than the ones already mentioned:

Brit's Pub (they also have lawn bowling on their rooftop)
    Solera
    Seven
    Stella's Fish Cafe in Uptown

...I also agree with PP that there are lots of nice patios on Nicollet Mall. Also consider Wilde Roast Cafe, Aster Cafe, and Pracna on Main at St. Anthony Main.

Another really nice patio with a fountain is at It's Greek to Me in Uptown, and WA Frost in St. Paul has a nice paito too.
  • Thanks for all your suggestions. We spent a day walking around and we first thought we would do Nicollette Mall/Hennepin area like a date night but we finally decided to do our session at the W Foshay. We're renting a suite and using their "Living Room" bar area! Perfect location for us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards