Arizona-Phoenix
Options

So Excited had to share!

My FI and I had planned on a honeymoon to Italy.  We had to change that due to FI's work.  Long story...... anyway I didn't expect a honeymoon but never cancelled the time off from work as I thought I would just chill at home.  Well my amazing FI surprised me tonight and told me WE are going on a honeymoon!  Not to Italy (he promised that will come someday soon) but he is taking me to Nassau for a week!  We will also stop one day in Orlando so we can goto Disneyworld!  I know that seems silly as I am in my 40's but I am so excited!  I feel like the little girl on the disney commercial !  Just had to share as I can't call my girlfriends this late at night!  I feel so blessed as I expected nothing.  

:)  Gotta pack soon!!!!! Surprised
Trying to Conceive Ticker
DH 45 ME 44

TTC #3 since 7/11 using OPK's and trying to figure out Fertility Friend! LOL
DS #1 born on 7/20/87 DS#2 born on 1/19/96
PAIF/SAIF welcome

Re: So Excited had to share!

• Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is so exciting!  Any vaca, no matter what is so exciting, especially when you aren't planning on it!  Get a packing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How awesome! That was so sweet of him to surprise you! I'm glad it all worked out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!

We are actually going on that very same honeymoon! Are you crusing to Nassau? I know how you feel. Ive never been to disney world and i feel like im 10 again too! So exciting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!  

doubleflipchic, no we are flying.  I have been on 5 cruises and i loved them.  Are you doing the disney cruise?  FI did that one and loved it.  

Thats cool that we are doing the same one.  I will give you my thoughts when I return.  

DH 45 ME 44

PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! That is so sweet of him to surprise you like that. You got yourself a keeper. I hope you have a ton of fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ward, I do have a keeper!
    DH 45 ME 44

PAIF/SAIF welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards