Registry and Gift Forum

Having a hard time with gifts.....

What did everybody give their bridesmaids? I got them totes but don't know what to fill them with. My mind is blanking on gifts. I don't want to give them jewlery but I cannot think of anything else. I think this wedding is frying my brain.

Re: Having a hard time with gifts.....

• Shop like it's their birthday.  I got one concert tickets, one wine glasses, etc.  
  • Here's what I'm doing:

MOH:  Loves running.  Bought her a race registration to a race she wants to run with me, plus some running goodies (socks, water bottle, bag)

BM1:  Loves the Colts.  Going to buy a Colts sweatshirt for her.

BM2:  Just announced she's pregnant.  Going to get her a gift certificate for a prenatal massage.

BM3:  Not sure yet! 
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • I did beautiful white pashminas and a small thing of Philosophy’s perfume "Soap and Water"
    Allie H BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just got all of my girls SpaFinder gift certificates. They are having a promotion right now for Easter. I'm putting them in a decorative photo box or storage box and filling it with small things that will cater to what each like. Ex. makeup bag, stationery, etc.
  • I got my girls totes with personalized flip flops in the wedding colors from Etsy.com so they can change into them when their heels get too painful, along with Aveda foot scrub and cream for post-wedding pampering.
  • I got my bridesmaids sterling silver snowflake earrings and makeup bags with their first initial on it......
  • I got all of them earrings to wear for the wedding and then I am getting them something else personal, suited to their tastes, etc. For instance, one of my BM's is going off to college in the fall, so I got her a nice book mark that is engraved from Things Remembered. Still working on the others...lol
  • My girls are getting small jewelry boxes with a necklace inside (not to wear for the wedding, but personalized to their tastes).  They will also each get gift cards to their favorite stores.  I know gift cards seem impersonal, but my thought is that they are all spending quite a bit on being in the wedding party...so it lets them go get something that they really want.  Oh, and crystal nail files, because I'm obsessed with them.

They're also getting black pashminas, and I will take them all out for mani/pedis before the wedding if they want to go, and will pay for their day of hair if they want to get it done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards