Texas-Houston

Villa Rinata

Anyone have price info on this place? My FI had a lunchen there and said it was amazing and so beautiful! I sent an inquiry but havent heard back and called them today but no response so far. I just want to know a round about price for the rental of the venue.

Also, I have always wanted to get married in a church but the pictures and my FI said it has a nice place to marry as well. We are definatley going to setup a meeting to see the place (well so I can see it) but from seeing it online and the pics it looks so  perfect!

What are yalls thoughts?

Re: Villa Rinata

• edited December 2011
    My friend got a quote from them in Feb, min $14,000 for 150 guests.
    TTC Jan 2011, me: 30, DH 32. Unexplained IF. Aug 2012- Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 08/21, IUI 08/22= BFN. Feb 2013: Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 02/20, IUI 02/21= BFN.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey if you want you can PM me your email address I have the packet on their packages and etc!!!
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I checked out the venue a couple months ago and got the pricing info, and I wasn't very impressed. The place is pretty, but not enough to justify what they cost. Just my opinion. I don't remember the exact info, but if I come across the packet, I'll come back and add it.
  • mlewis85mlewis85 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is the basic information.  PM me your e-mail addy if you want the full packet.

RENTAL RATES FOR ENTIRE BUILDINGCertain Minimums for Food and Beverage apply in addition to venue rentalRoom Rental Rates include ceremony if desired

Saturday Evenings (after 6:30 PM)                                     $4,500
    Friday & Sunday Evenings (after 6:00 PM)                             $3,000

Saturday & Sunday Day (12:00 – 4:00 PM)                            $1,500                     

December Saturday Evenings (after 6:30 PM)                         $5,500

December Friday & Sunday Evenings (after 6:00 PM)                        $4,000

December Saturday & Sunday Day                                         $2,000

FOOD AND BEVERAGE MINIMUMS:                        Saturday Evenings                                                                   $7,000
    Friday & Sunday Evenings                                                      75 guests                       
    Saturday & Sunday Day                                                          50 guests

December Friday & Saturday Evenings                                               $8,500                        December Thursday & Sunday Evenings                                100 guests             

I.     
    VENUE RENTAL INCLUDES
    §  Private use of the entire venue for 4 hours of event time§  Plus (2) hours of set-up prior and (1) hour of breakdown time after the event §  All Tables – 60” Round Tables and 30” Cocktail Tables§  Mahogany Chiavari Chairs (reception) with Ivory Cushion§  Mahogany Garden Chairs (ceremony)§  White China,  Silverware & Stemware§  Serving Equipment & Utensils§  Ivory, White or Black House Linens §  Event Security
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards