Massachusetts-Boston

Cheap wedding venues

We dont have much money but would like to have a "decent"wedding. Any ideas on resonably priced venues in the north shore area?

Re: Cheap wedding venues

• edited December 2011
    What do you mean by "reasonably priced"? How many people and for how much a head?
  • michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A bit more information would be helpful.  I am doing mine at Groveland Fairways, it is $1,500 rental for the room during the summer on a Saturday and there are some discounted rates.  They also give you the choice of 3 caterers and two quoted us between $50 and $60 a person including hor d'overs and a 3 course meal.

Anniversary
  • AlyssaC417AlyssaC417 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also am using Groveland Fairways. I believe I am going to come in right around 10,000 or under for 135 people. Including 3 course meal 3 appetizers vegetables dip crackers cheese site fee bartenders two bar setups outside use for cocktail hour. all linens plates silverware etc. i feel like i am getting a great deal for all that i am getting
    64862_157110774322536_100000708424779_312151_6782220_n Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Double Tree Bedford Glen was very reasonable in price for such a nice venue. Probably depending on your numbers you can lower the cost and use the smaller rooms.
  • AmariefAmarief member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey girls, Sorry on the lack of info. I am looking to stay around 70 to 75 people and not spend more than  3,000 for the venue with food included. My sister got married at the roma in haverhill and paid 2 grand i think food included with  75 people. I was just hoping to find a place a little more on the north shore vs the nh boarder
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.danielwebsterestate.org/ The location is $3000 to rent and there is a caterer I am using who will work with your budget.  I am only having 60 people for my wedding.  Its a gorgeous location and they work with you to make it so its what you want.  Good Luck
  • edited December 2011

Did you try the Sturbridge Host or Publick House?  they are both very reasonably priced. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards