June 2013 Weddings

Update

Hey girls! I haven't posted on here for a while. Work has been crazy! But since I last posted on here I have lot 15lbs. and ordered my dress!!!!!! Also we pick out my FI, groomsmen and fathers tuxes picked out. So far so good! I have to find bridemaids dresses, my flower girls dress, and figure out what to do with center pieces and flowers. For being a little over a year out! I think I am not doing half bad!
Photobucket

Re: Update

• half bad? I think you are doing great! You have a lot done! Come around and chat with us more often!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 15 pounds, that's awesome!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Way to go on the progress and weight loss!  I have lost 8-10lbs (depending on the time of day haha) and I am pretty happy with the changes.  Really it doesn't sound like much but you can really notice a difference.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Congrats on all the updates!   15 pounds is AMAZING.  I had a workout setback when I pushed myself too hard and had an asthma attack :(  Now I'm quickly gaining everything back (and more) as I recuperate... Grrrr...

I start light exercises back next week and have to be much more careful going forward.   Unfortunately I have a bridesmaid dress that I need to fit into by June 2 or I guess I'll be heading out on a Spanx shopping trip LoL
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_update-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:634ffcf1-8e30-4dae-a987-98258a4b3d79Post:744f1e1c-99fd-4c79-881b-8c5050da4a6f">Re: Update</a>:
    [QUOTE] Unfortunately I have a bridesmaid dress that I need to fit into by June 2 or I guess I'll be heading out on a Spanx shopping trip LoL
    Posted by JennLax[/QUOTE]

Spanx are your friend! I love mine. They make everything look better. :)
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks guys! It's just hard to get on. I feel like I am always working! And I am getting ready to move 4 hours away with my fi so everything is exciting!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards