California-Los Angeles

C & L linen dilema!!

I booked C&L Linens for my June wedding and asked for a white damask style lace overlay back in Jan. I was told that it wouldn't be a problem and my sample would be made soon. After 6 weeks of trying to get a hold of the owner, she tells me not to worry because my black floral design lace is ready to see. BLACK?! FLORAL?! This after she tells me that she's been too sick to return my calls, yet she was always with a client when I called (hence why she was too busy to come to the phone). I let her know from the start that i it was going to be a problem, I would have made another choice or chosen another vendor. UGH!!! Now, I'm 2 months away from my wedding and I may be forced to request a refund and find another vendor. Any recs?????

Re: C & L linen dilema!!

• edited December 2011
    I'm in the process of getting quotes.  Here are some of the companies that were most responsive:

Kennedy Couture Linen

Bedazzle My Events

Designer Specialty Linens

Dress My Chair

Good luck!
  • C aliChickC aliChick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used Lupe and she was great. She appears to be a master seamstress so if you let her know about the mistake, she should be able to correct it, seeing as how she makes all of her own linens. Sounds as though she has gotten super busy. She was very patient with me and I went to her house so many times as I was going back and forth with the choice in linen color. I guess so much changes in a year.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards