Florida-Central Florida

Holy Sheet!

I'm at 9 days to go. Mum is out in Florida now with my dress which arrived and travelled safely. FI and I are packing up and will fly on Wednesday. Have most wedding stuff done, hair's looking good, bod pretty good. Face - great, just have to make sure it stays that way.

The only thing I haven't got sorted is the calligraphy for the placecards so I may have to have that done in Florida - do you guys have any suggestions on where I can go?!?! 

xjcx

Re: Holy Sheet!

• edited December 2011
    EEK! How exciting! I'm not too sure about calligraphers but I wanted to share in your excitement! Don't get too stressed out! You'll have a fantastic wedding day and I wish you the best! :D<3
  • andee1353andee1353 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have computer access do them through the printer. Either right on the card or on clear labels.
  • edited December 2011
    Woohoooo! No idea about a calligrapher, but I used clear labels like Andee said. Turned out pretty well, IMO! :)
  • edited December 2011
    yay!!!!!! I second printing them right on the place cards
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!!  I just wanted to say have a say flight and just try to relax :)
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GL with everything, I bet it will all turn out wonderful! Congratulations! (sorry no help with the calligraphy.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I'm nearly packed but haven't had the time for the calligraphy so I'll have to improvise. That's a great idea on the clear labels but unfortunately I don't have a printer at home! 

Honestly I just want it to be tomorrow and be on the plane, I hate packing!! I can't wait for everything to start from then!

xjcx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards