South Carolina-Charleston

Wedding Party Flowers

I have looked into getting bouquets for myself and 2 bridesmaids at Whole Foods in Mt. Pleasant and don't know if anyone has worked with them?  Also, what is the average price for a bridal bouquet at florists you've worked with in downtown Chalreston? Paying $200-300 dollars seems outraegous! Thanks!!

Re: Wedding Party Flowers

• cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Beth at Wildflowers and paid $350 for my bouquet, 5 bridesmaid bouquets, a small bouquet for my flower girl and 7 boutonneirs.

She'll be able to get you beautiful bouquets for a lot less.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    try Lori DeNicola (lori.denicola@gmail.com) she does it part time & her prices are pretty good.  She's doing my flowers. 
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using Beth from Wildflowers and she is located out of downtown Charleston, although I think she does some of the work from her house as well. My bouquet will be $85 and my bridesmaids are all $55. I have seen her work and she is amazing! I would let a professional handle that aspect of your wedding, especially if the prices difference is not much.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • kje120kje120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Framptons Flowers downtown and paid $534 for my bouquet, 4 BMs, 1 Jr BM, 10 bouts, 2 mom corsages, and 1 grandmother's corsage.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards