California-San Diego
Options

Where to find decor items in SD?

OK ladies I'm at a loss.  I need a ton of mason jars, vases, votive holders, anything to create center pieces and diy decor for my March wedding.  Any suggestions on thrift/vintage shops in San Diego, or even online stores?  I know I can buy mason jars "wholesale" or in bulk online but if I can find them locally that would be ideal! 

Re: Where to find decor items in SD?

• Options
    LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know you said DIY so maybe this is not an option you're interested in but does your florist have these items? Our florist did all of our florals, candles and tabletop decor for us from her inventory.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Might sound odd but try IKEA... we got some frames, tea light holders, tea lights, etc and it was less than craft places.

Check it out :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might also try Dollar Tree. They usually have quite a bit of stuff in store and you can also order in bulk online.

Very item specific, but if you're looking for mirrors to set the centerpieces on, check out Lowe's or Home Depot. They have 12x12 6-packs of mirror tiles for around $10.
    imageimage
  • Options
    wcasarwcasar member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    San Diego Wholesale (Open to the Public)

http://www.flowersandsupplies.com/

They have the best prices around. I'm actually looking into driving down there to purchase things for my wedding in Orange County.

Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards