Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

David's Bridal Photography

Hi !!

I have the photographers I am interested in narrowed down to 3 or 4, but when I got my dress I was told about the photography that David's Bridal offers. The prices are fantastic but I'm skeptical because I've never heard anything about them when doing my research. The info they email you and the site aren't that informative either.

I had an appointment w/them today but had to cancel. I wanted to see if anyone had any information before I reschedule. They can be pretty salesy there and I don't want to go if it's not worth it.

Thanks!

Re: David's Bridal Photography

• Options
    I don't know about anyone else but the fact that they now offer photography and invites screams "Wedding factory" to me.  I'm not a fan.  I'm of the type who would rather support a small local business though.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_davids-bridal-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:3d38a97c-9c39-4d10-84ce-e94fe2c17a7aPost:ebf1abea-b0a7-4323-a33b-31199bf719bd">Re: David's Bridal Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know about anyone else but the fact that they now offer photography and invites screams "Wedding factory" to me.  I'm not a fan.  I'm of the type who would rather support a small local business though.
    Posted by erbear84[/QUOTE]

Same here.. The local photographers seem to be great! I love mine and can't till our wedding! I am turned off by how DB acts. I walked in to get an idea and they were soo pushy..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards