Chit Chat
Options

The Importance of Save the Dates (rant)

13»

Re: The Importance of Save the Dates (rant)

• Options
    AlexisA01 said:
    Prenuptial agreement? Well this just keeps getting more interesting by the second...I can't wait to see how this unfolds...
    My FI has some friends that have prenuptial agreements and some don't. I would not be surprise if they got married to avoid the documents before marriage, since the engagement is very new. They both come from well to do families.
    Seriously?  Did they get the memo that they are adults and if they don't want a prenup they don't have to sign one?  Unless, maybe being written out of the will is a condition of not signing?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have a prenup and pretty much insisted on it. However, if my parents suggested it, I'd be beyond pissed. Even though they'd probably be right. Lol

In this situation, though, the parents were at this crazy charade of a wedding! If they really wanted the B and G to get a prenup, I'd think the couple would have just flat out eloped!

• Options
    I'm sorry to say this lack of consideration for the groom's very important family is contender for a divorce...but maybe I'm being tough...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Right on, it feels like it's heading to a disaster. How can it all be smooth sailing from here if there wasn't any respect and consideration to start with?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    sorry i would love to know what does "PPD" stand for. i know shame on me. and so sorry for whats happening to your FI
  • Options
    sorry i would love to know what does "PPD" stand for. i know shame on me. and so sorry for whats happening to your FI
    Pretty Princess Day

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• Options
    Y'all are missing the point of this thread. 
    AlexisA01, ask your FI if the new sauces at BW3s are any good.  I love that stuff.

I only eat the hottest one. My FI doesn't eat any sauce on his wings. I love their sauces, I definitely recommend you try a sample before you get them. They have a worker go around to the tables asking you to try the new sauces, and if you decline and order one and it is too hot, tough shit. They do not accommodate you or atleast us in this case. We found of the hard way when we ordered, the guy came by and we were  like "well we already ordered". My fiance could not eat his wings and the server and the manager told me they would not make a new batch with a different flavor because of the policy of the employee who advertises the new sauces. So be warned and beware, try the new sauces.

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• Options
    This is just all sorts of rude and crazy...

I sincerely hope that the bride has just as many people jumping down her throat as the groom will so she feels some of the pain.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards