Not Engaged Yet
Options

The Bachelorette Finale. Can you believe it? (SPOILERS)

2»

Re: The Bachelorette Finale. Can you believe it? (SPOILERS)

• Options
    So I finally watched my recorded Bachelorette last night and at the beginning I really didn't like Josh and I kind still don't like him but he did genuinely look really happy at the end. I think he is too energetic for me...he is kind of all over the place and just too much but I hope it works out for them. 

Nick on the other hand cannot just seem to say what he needs to say...he mumbles and it drives me nuts. I think he is really creepy and immature. I'm so glad he didn't win. He actually reminds me of my old college roommates ex-FI...like exactly the same person.
  • Options

I watched and I agree that Nick was a little creepy to me.  I might be biased though because Josh was my pick for her.  Our group does a fantasy football type deal as an excuse to get together for a girls night and drink wine.  I was floored that he would put that out there on National TV, but not super surprised once Chris Harrison said he'd been chasing her down for months now.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    So I finally watched my recorded Bachelorette last night and at the beginning I really didn't like Josh and I kind still don't like him but he did genuinely look really happy at the end. I think he is too energetic for me...he is kind of all over the place and just too much but I hope it works out for them. 

Nick on the other hand cannot just seem to say what he needs to say...he mumbles and it drives me nuts. I think he is really creepy and immature. I'm so glad he didn't win. He actually reminds me of my old college roommates ex-FI...like exactly the same person.
    I 100% agree with everything you said.
    Josh - He is the perfect example of a cute guy that is not all that attractive because his personality drives me nuts! I didn't think he was genuine until the end either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards