Chit Chat
Options

"Hey, can I bring my dog to your wedding?" UPDATE!! GAH!

2»

Re: "Hey, can I bring my dog to your wedding?" UPDATE!! GAH!

• Options
    She sounds loopy. What an odd request on top of her other multiple wacky moves thus far.
  • Options
    As a person who loves her dog, and loves ALL dogs, I have to say...this is an unacceptable request.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    Lol dog weighs as much as me. Unacceptable request though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My FBIL is bringing his 2 dogs to our wedding. It is a 9 hour drive away and I guess they feel they cant leave the dogs with anyone for the 5 days they are staying out there. They aren't super well trained either. So help me if those dogs leave the room that day when I am around (our venue has cabins we are all staying in). I've told them to walk them when we are out doing pictures or something. I have a terrible fear of the dogs jumping on me (which they often do, they are adorable and love attention). They've joked about bringing them to the ceremony. Thank goodness for other FBIL promising to be the referee for anything like that if it happens. We actually picked this venue to avoid the whole multiple pet situation with our families. Sigh.
    That's what kennels are for. You're lucky that your FBIL is going to get involved because I wouldn't be anywhere near as accommodating.

Maury, our pit is sweet and wonderful and will be staying at a fancy kennel. He can't celebrate with us but he can have a great time.

And, because my friend sent me this... http://www.pawsitivelyheavenpetresort.com/c-19-your-wedding.aspx
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @wandajune6‌ That's what I keep suggesting - a kennel! Or leave them here and have other family/friends watch them. FBIL's GF even works at a freaking place that takes dogs. Apparently they won't take them as they aren't well behaved enough.
    I get why they want to bring them into the mountains but its going to be such a pain to have them around all week.

I'm going to have a stern chat with them about the dogs staying put in the cabin for the wedding day. A lot of the hotels out there won't let you keep the dogs in the room when you aren't there so I have no idea what they'll do some days when we do tourist type stuff. Both sets of parents/siblings are the only guests so everyone wants to do things together for the week they're all there.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

@wandajune6‌ That's what I keep suggesting - a kennel! Or leave them here and have other family/friends watch them. FBIL's GF even works at a freaking place that takes dogs. Apparently they won't take them as they aren't well behaved enough.
    I get why they want to bring them into the mountains but its going to be such a pain to have them around all week.

I'm going to have a stern chat with them about the dogs staying put in the cabin for the wedding day. A lot of the hotels out there won't let you keep the dogs in the room when you aren't there so I have no idea what they'll do some days when we do tourist type stuff. Both sets of parents/siblings are the only guests so everyone wants to do things together for the week they're all there.

Ummm... They can't leave them at a kennel because they aren't well behaved enough. But they can bring them to your wedding? Mmmkay.

This is in your control. Tell them the dogs will not be allowed under any circumstances and they'll be turned away if the bring them. Period. End of discussion. Then follow through.

I'm sorry but WTF is wrong with people? Acting like it's fine to force your dogs on people is just... I will never understand this backwards mentality.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    debbeau said:
    Does she want to bring the dog and it would stay at a hotel/boarding during the wedding or does this dingbat mean taking the dog to the wedding? Sounds like it is a little too big to slip inside a purse so if you alert your coordinator that should be fine. Like you don't have enough on your mind.
    She actually wants to bring the dog to the ceremony and reception, not just the hotel. 
  • Options
    Hahaha! Omg. I love it. 
  • Options
    Hahaha! Omg. I love it. 

BOOOOOX?

Sassy gay friend is the best (:
  • Options
    So, after all of this, I get a text from my cousin today telling me that her and her husband have broke up again and he won't be attending the wedding. She's offering to pay for his plate (which I know she can't afford, and I wouldn't let her pay anyway). 

How much do you want to bet that she's going to ask again if she can bring her dad in his place? 
  • Options
    I could not be rolling my eyes any harder right now.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options
    beethery said:
    So, after all of this, I get a text from my cousin today telling me that her and her husband have broke up again and he won't be attending the wedding. She's offering to pay for his plate (which I know she can't afford, and I wouldn't let her pay anyway). 

How much do you want to bet that she's going to ask again if she can bring her dad in his place? 
    If you both have iPhones, you can copy and paste working gifs into imessages. You ought to favorite the link for this one and just send it to her every time she asks something stupid:

I'm seriously laughing my ass off right now. 
  • Options
    Send that bitch a 'NO' gif. Bitches hate 'NO' gifs.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    That would be an amazing thing to send to someone.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I don't even have words for this. Seriously, the BALLS on some people!! I love my dog- but not either she got an invite to my wedding.
  • Options

This is what I felt reading all of this

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    cwradford said:

It looks like Picard is jerking off. Angrily.
  • Options
    cwradford said:

Sorry I was trying to gif on my tablet. My tablet must be slow because i though it looked like a head shake. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    cwradford said:

SITB: Can't unsee this. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards