Chit Chat
Options

The 10 Compliments Mission, Spinoff of larrygaga's body love thread!

Re: The 10 Compliments Mission, Spinoff of larrygaga's body love thread!

• Options
    @lolo883 Thank you! I try really hard to be understanding and polite to people. But I have to bite my tongue a lot!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options
    Ermahgerd, this thread is the best thing ever.  Thank you @ClimbingBrideNY for the kind words!  You look so rockin' in your wedding dress!

@Ohannabelle is always cracking me up and I want you as my second mom.

@Jells2dot0 is the leader of the fierce ladies club.  Grace under pressure.

@Ic07, you don't talk about it much but you are handling your divorce with such dignity and a positive attitude.  You are always full of kind words for others.

@Lolo883 always has creative solutions for my weird problems.  Tables are too big for the overlays?  Birth control mishaps?  Solved!

@HaileyDancingBear your sewing skills awe me.  That dress is going to be incredible.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    @InkDancer Thank you! You know, we should have an NC GTG :)

• Options
    So I hit my mission quota a while ago but I'm gonna keep going. This has been super fun! Every single person I complimented (in person) smiled, which made me smile. Not to sound cheesey. I'm hoping this becomes my new permanent habit! 
  • Options
    I loved reading this love fest! I am totally going to do this now!
  • Options
    Oh and before I forget @pinkrevenge for your super sass and your yummy cupcake suggestions!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This thread gives me all sorts of warm fuzzies!
    Anniversary

• Options
    I would also like to get in on the @slothiegal love. I have such a massive TK crush on you, girl. 
  • Options
    I can't actually like any of this because my computer is fucky but I'm here and I'm reading it and I'm liking it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Ugh I'm having love it issues on mobile! Keeps giving me a JavaScript error?!

• Options
    I keep trying to compose compliments for everyone I like on here, and then it just turns into this huge long text blob and I just can't any more. I love you all and you're all awesome and my favorite people ever to live in a computer.

And @novella1186, I just wanted you to know that I've started to try and channel your poise and self-awareness every time I get into it with my family. We're not nearly as ... interesting...? as yours, but it always seems like you try to be the bigger person and I really, truly respect and envy that quality.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Ugh I'm having love it issues on mobile! Keeps giving me a JavaScript error?!
    They're doing some work. Bump was having issues earlier today too.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Aww, I was eating breakfast in Mimi's today by myself and read this thread. Thank you so much, JC! You made me teary. And then my omelette came and I picked food over responding on mobile because it kept logging me out. and the bacon and avocado in my omelette was staring at me. And my mimosa. And so I gave in and I only just now got home. Thank you for making my day happy. 
  • Options
    I keep trying to compose compliments for everyone I like on here, and then it just turns into this huge long text blob and I just can't any more. I love you all and you're all awesome and my favorite people ever to live in a computer.

And @novella1186, I just wanted you to know that I've started to try and channel your poise and self-awareness every time I get into it with my family. We're not nearly as ... interesting...? as yours, but it always seems like you try to be the bigger person and I really, truly respect and envy that quality.
    Aw thanks so much! That totally just made me smile! 
  • Options
    @JCbride2015 Thank you, that means a lot to me!!  First compliment goes to you for passing the bar and planning a wedding at the same time, that's awesome.  
    @magicink I enjoy your feminist rants.  They restore my faith in humanity.  
    @beethery whenever I see a special snowflake on here I keep an eye out for your responses because I know they will be snarky and funny as shit.
    @larrygaga you're gorgeous!
  • Options
    This discussion is why we're the best forum out there. I'm actually tearing up a little at these posts. You all are SO fantastic. I wouldn't have made it this far without you all. Especially those of you who put me in my place once or twice.

We're a family - telling it like it is, taking no shit.

• Options
    You guys have always been supportive and informative during my planning process.  I learned so much from this forum and you guys make me laugh so hard!  Thanks so much for that!  ^_^

• Options
    larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2014
    It's a loveapalooza in here!
    You guys make me cry. (Okay, I'm a champion weeper, but still.)
    Love all of you. So much smart, so much much good snark, so many good hearts. All my favorite things.
    I will adopt all of you!!!!!!
    (You would all need therapy after that experience, but meh. Nobody's perfect.)
    that's okay I'm a therapist i got this
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited October 2014
    I love this!

@wandajune6‌ you are such a beautiful redhead and I wanted to thank you for offering help back over the summer to me in PMs. You are such a caring person.

@jenna8984‌ You bring a lot to this community, and I notice! I love reading your posts whether they are inline with the mass thinking, or completely opposite.

@holyguacamole79‌ It takes a strong person to post about her faith and stick to it in all discussions! I admire that about you! You're always respectful about others opinions. I always enjoy our PMs too! Thanks for making me feel like my thoughts matter.

image   image   image

• Options
    Thank you, @Sugargirl1019‌ ! We'll have to meet up the next time I'm in DFW!!
  • Options
    Love all of you. So much smart, so much much good snark, so many good hearts. All my favorite things.
    Please adopt me? I want to be as awesome and creative and classy as you when I grow up. <3
    eyeroll
  • Options
    @sugargirl1019 aaaaw thank you! I unintentionally ruffle feathers and I hate that. I guess I just don't realize the things I say sometimes, and other times I do mean what I say so I'm not going to apologize for it. It's just my personality and I know that it's harsh because I've been told so in person and have lost friends along the years. So sometimes I really feel like I don't fit in and certain people 'round here hate me but I mean well and love many of you!

• Options
    Inkdancer said:
    Please adopt me? I want to be as awesome and creative and classy as you when I grow up. <3
    Gaaaah we are all mummy annabelle's virtual children!!! And I do want to learn how to arrange cushions so nicely when I grow up too :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You guyyyyyys, you're so sweet <3  

Here's just a couple, because there are SO SO SO many amazing ladies in this community...

@beethery because you are my "OMFG I NEED TO TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOWWWW wait let's drink some wine first and then resume freak out", fierce partner in crime and I LUV U BOO. 

@Litaris2010 because you are an awesome co-mod who is on top of your shit and I love working with you.

@addiecake because you always say what I want to say, plus you recommend cake and margaritas and that's my kind of life advice.

@esstee33 because you're an awesomely strong, passionate woman and I always love seeing your posts, because at the very least I get to see FLIPADELPHIA!

@ashley8918 because you are just plain kick ass, through and through. 

Gahh there's just so many great people here!
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards