Chit Chat
Options

NWR: Question Time

2»

Re: NWR: Question Time

• Options

@SmileDamnit OMG I need that pillow! I sleep on DH like that if I'm facing him. What's it called? I must look for it.

Leachco Back n' Belly Pillow. It's heaven (but be warned - it takes up half of the cali king bed).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    What's your pillow situation? I'm not even using a pillow ATM. I improvised one night by kind of rolling up a queen sized comforter and it's actually one of the best sort of pillow-deals I've had going on in awhile.

How do you like your steak cooked? I don't eat meat, so none. When I did eat meat, I'd occasionally eat a steak medium well. Pink meat gives me the heebie jeebies.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pen

Favorite season? Summer and winter.

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: Yuengling Non-alcoholic: Water or green tea

Menu for your death row meal? Some sort of vegetable pasta with lots of cheese. Or Moroccan carrot salad. With a slice of carrot cake afterwards.

Dream vacation destination? Kenya, China, and Ireland.

Best time of day for seksay time? Nighttime.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? This really depends on the floor, the food, how long it touched the floor, etc. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? I can't remember.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold. I have very cold hands.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? I have a pair of black flats with spikes on them that I'm quite fond of.

TV show you're loving? Friends, the Tudors, Roseanne, Parks and Rec, Golden Girls.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? 3 pillows, two under my head (a firm on and a soft one), and one that I either tuck between my legs, under my tummy, or right against my back.

How do you like your steak cooked? Blue rare, although right now all the meat I eat has to be cooked through.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue pen, or a sharpie

Favorite season? Spring (when it's ever here, I need green grass, rain and mild weather to be really happy)

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: Mill Street Vanilla Porter, non-Alc: Lemonade

Menu for your death row meal? Kraft Dinner (seriously, I'm all about that crap right now)

Dream vacation destination? Iceland (we wanted to go for our honeymoon, but new jobs meant we didn't have the time)

Best time of day for seksay time? Morning, it's the best way to start a day.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? As a rule, yes. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A Glow Worm.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Reebok Crossfit sneakers.

TV show you're loving? I've been pretty hooked on Agents of Shield
  • Options
    novella1186novella1186 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015
    What's your pillow situation? I'm weird. I need 2 and 1 of them-- but ONLY 1-- must be a feather pillow because I love the squishyness. No idea if feather pillows are meant to be squishy but mine was not a very high-end one at all so it is. And I love it. 

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium rare 

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue TUL pen (yes I'm that specific about pens), or black gel ink

Favorite season? Summer and Fall (I would pick Fall as my #1 but the fact that it always leads into cold nasty winter bumps it down to tie with summer) 

Drink of choice? Hendricks dirty martini, 3 olives 

Menu for your death row meal? Hendricks dirty martini, 3 olives. Rib eye medium rare, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, chocolate mousse, and bacon. 

Dream vacation destination? Everywhere. On my short list right now: Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Switzerland

Best time of day for seksay time? Morning, or middle of the day on a lazy Sunday, or right when we get home from work. For some reason bedtime sex is my least favorite. 

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Only pills, and only if it didn't fall somewhere nasty (like when they bounce into that weird random pile of crumbs and goo under the fridge? NOPE!) 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? a black dog stuffed animal that my mom's half brother gave me. I've only met that guy 1 time in my entire life and never knew he existed before that, and it was when I was 4 and he gave me that dog. I still have it; it doesn't look like a dog anymore and it smells, but I'll never get rid of it. 

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold, always. 

Favorite pair of shoes right now? my new naturalizer boots. I bought these: 
    I haven't been able to buy anything new for a while cuz of wedding expenses and I probably won't be able to get anything else new for a while, so I cherish these. 

TV show you're loving? Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, American Horror Story are my favorites. They're the ones that I know what time and day they're on and get excited. Plus my guilty pleasures: the Bachelor and Keeping up with the Kardashians (when they're on) 

ETF photo and words
  • Options
    What's your pillow situation? One really old (though freshly washed) pillow that needs to be replaced.

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium-well. No mooing.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Red pen - so I can grade my students' exams.

Favorite season? Spring (loving the weather we're having this week!!)

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: any beer that involves the words "coconut," "chocolate," or "coffee" in its description. Also vodka tonics. Non-alcoholic: water

Menu for your death row meal? Definitely mac and cheese - homemade with a blend of fancy cheeses, please. And some apple pie for dessert.

Dream vacation destination? Too many places to name - I'm going to go with an around-the-world tour that includes all 7 continents.

Best time of day for seksay time? Morning or mid-afternoon (followed by nap time).

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Unless it's a really dirty floor, yes.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? My teddy bear.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? A pair of ankle-high boots I bought at DSW a couple months back.

TV show you're loving? Big Bang Theory and NCIS are my two favorites.
  • Options

We haven't had one of these in a while and it's a slow Wednesday, so....

What's your pillow situation? 1 pillow... was fluffy, getting flat. Boooo.

How do you like your steak cooked? medium rare

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pen

Favorite season? spring. flowers! 

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: wine Non-alcoholic: water

Menu for your death row meal? a plate-sized Yorkshire pudding overflowing with gravy, roast beef, carrots and potatos

Dream vacation destination? Santorini, Greece

Best time of day for seksay time? Middle of the afternoon. Don't know why, but I'm usually up for it. 

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Depends on the floor, but generally, yes. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? I had a wide variety of stuffed animals. By the way, "comfort item" reminds me of The Giver. 

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Eh... I'm more about function than style these days. So depressing. I love my gray boots but I've worn the crap out of them this winter and they don't look so good anymore. 

TV show you're loving? Supernatural and Dance Moms... (hangs head in shame)

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? I use two pillows. One on the headboard so I don't ruin my neck, I like to push my head up while I sleep apparently. Second one just to put my head on, I like soft pillows though.

How do you like your steak cooked? I like it medium. I like juicy meat.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? I use pencils most days because I always end up having to erase things. Plus my professors would kill me if I use pen.

Favorite season? I would have to say fall. There is football, V's and I birthdays/ anniversary, I'm able to drink more coffee, crisp air and beautiful weather. Yep fall's my favorite!

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: I love anything kinda fruity but my absolute favorite is a peach martini. Non- Alcoholic would be coffee. I love the different flavors of coffee.

Menu for your death row meal? I would have crab cakes, lobster mac and cheese, hibachi salmon with onions and fried rice, cheese fries from Outback, garlic bread, and lindor truffles! Plus all the booze.

Dream vacation destination? New Zealand, I already have it all planned out. We just need money ha.

Best time of day for seksay time? Morning or evening. I like to be able to relax afterwards. Plus my hair gets all gross so I would have to take another shower.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? I use to but so much anymore.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? I had a pink blanket I used to sleep with every night.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? I'm usually neutral but between the two I get hot more easily.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Do I have to pick? If I had to, it would be my navy suede ankle boots. They are pretty and have kept me warm. Hopefully I can wear my flats again soon!

TV show you're loving? We don't have cable right now so I'm really hooked on anything. So I would pick Gilmore Girls. I can rewatch that show over and over. I think I've seen the whole thing, 10 times now?
  • Options
    emmaaa  I seriously am SO confused by Pretty Little Liars, but I watch it anyway because WHO IS A?  How can anyone be so evil and so cunning? 

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? one soft feather pillow. 

How do you like your steak cooked? mooing - medium rare depending on my iron level on what I am craving

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? mechanical pencil.

Favorite season? spring 

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: Deep Eddies Lemonade vodka  Non-alcoholic: water

Menu for your death row meal? One of FI's hamburgers, Baked potato with all the toppings, local fresh corn on the cob, and tiramisu  

Dream vacation destination? Iceland to see the Northern Lights

Best time of day for seksay time? Night.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Most things if I am at home

What was your comfort item as a little kid? the German Shepard, she always made me feel safe

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Brown leather booties

TV show you're loving? Walking Dead, Jinx on HBO
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

What's your pillow situation? One pillow with a special depression designed for neck support; toying with a body pillow for side sleeping but haven't purchased one yet.

How do you like your steak cooked? medium rare or medium; nice pink center

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pen usually

Favorite season? Fall; but anything is better than winter

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: craft beer usually; Non-alcoholic: water

Menu for your death row meal: have never really thought about this....

Dream vacation destination? Hawaii, rural Romaia, or Ireland/Scotland

Best time of day for seksay time?  Whenever the mood strikes.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Depends on the floor, and what fell, but yes. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? My mom said it was a pacifier; she broke me quickly if it around 1 or 2. Other than that nothing. As I got older though I wouldn't even get in the car to go to the grocery store without a book to read though.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Just glad I'm out of my knee high Sorrels!

TV show you're loving? We do not have TV. Well we do but we have no internet, dish, cable, or antenna. We occasionally watch movies but no TV programs unless we're at the gym.
  • Options
    Fun!

What's your pillow situation? 2 pillows - one memory foam; one soft, down pillow -Pretty much same here!  

How do you like your steak cooked? on the rarer side of medium rare

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue pen

Favorite season? Fall... start of hockey season, great weather.

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: so many.... ummm... toss up between raspberry vodka and soda and either montepulciano wine or pinot noir  Non alcoholic: Diet coke or water

Menu for your death row meal? Juicy thick steak, steak fries (to sop up the steak juice), lightly grilled asparagus and hoards of brownie bites.

Dream vacation destination? Road trip around the US.  I'd love to go to Europe but I hate flying.

Best time of day for seksay time? Night

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Pretty much unless it's a city sidewalk/street and if it hasn't been sitting there awhile.  5 second rule totally applies.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A yellow blankie with pastel colored bunnies on it.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Hot

Favorite pair of shoes right now? My brown riding boots.

TV show you're loving? I don't watch a lot of newer TV shows.  But, does hockey count?
    Married 9.12.15
  • Options
    ashley8918ashley8918 member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015
    What's your pillow situation? I have 1, but H rarely sleeps in the bed, so I use his too.

How do you like your steak cooked? 
    (disclaimer: not actually calling anyone a bitch)

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else?

Favorite season? 

Drink of choice? 

Menu for your death row meal? Noodles & Co. Truffle Mac

Dream vacation destination? Ireland

Best time of day for seksay time to have sex? 
    Morning=stank ass breath
    Night=exhaustion

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Sure do.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? I don't remember having one.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? 
    (hot damn)

Favorite pair of shoes right now? 
    BR Mad Men Collection

TV show you're loving?
  • Options

What's your pillow situation? 2 pillows 

How do you like your steak cooked? medium

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue

Favorite season? Spring

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: Champagne; Non-alcoholic: espresso

Menu for your death row meal? French onion soup, prime rib with sides of crab mac and cheese and fries, chocolate lava cake.

Dream vacation destination? Overwater bungalow in Bora Bora

Best time of day for seksay time sex? Anytime

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Very rarely. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Puffalump unicorn 

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Red ballet flats

TV show you're loving? Waiting for Game of Thrones to come back. Binge watched Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt and it was good

Anniversary
  • Options
    What's your pillow situation? One regular medium-firm Target pillow

How do you like your steak cooked? medium, with butter

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue roller pen or teal ultra fine point Sharpie

Favorite season? Fall if I had to pick, but I love the beginning of each season.

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: red wine or 7&7; Non-alcoholic: milk

Menu for your death row meal? probably same as my birthday meal: crab cakes, prime rib, mac and cheese, asparagus

Dream vacation destination?could never choose

Best time of day for sex?mid evening, after dinner, before bedtime

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Depends on the floor, but generally, yes. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? my blankie "Bink" and my yellow puffalump monkey 

Are you generally hot or generally cold? hot.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? I'm sick of all my shoes right now. Want too switch to spring ones.

TV show you're loving? The Americans

• Options
    Ugh, some of these are harder than they should be.  

What's your pillow situation? 1, though I think I might be needing a new one soon.  This one is getting flat.

How do you like your steak cooked? medium, though I will rarely complain if it's over cooked.  Can't be bothered to wait for a new one

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue, but nice flowey pens.  Not cheap ones

Favorite season? Spring!!!  I hate winter and spring is the end of evil cold/snow/dark

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: jack with a splash of coke. Non-alcoholic: Coke zero

Menu for your death row meal? Keg steak.  And then pizza.  With lots of dessert and chocolate.  Or maybe just a dinner of desserts

Dream vacation destination? Africa - I want to climb Kilimanjaro.  Then the Inca Trail, parts of SE Asia, Luxor, oh, so many places I want to visit. 

Best time of day for seksay time? late morning to mid afternoon.  Doesn't work during the week though

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? If I can pick off any dirt

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Can't remember one.  Maybe some stuffie of sorts??

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold.  Always cold.  Except during a summer heat wave.  Then too hot.  I'm a ginger.  We apparently have a very small window of comfortable temperatures.  

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Anything I can slip on without having to tie up.  But I'm loving that I can start getting back to shoes and not winter boots.  Flip flops soon!!! 

TV show you're loving? House of Cards, though I was disappointed a little in season 3.  Once Upon a Time, we still watch Survivor, Vikings, Person of Interest

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? One pillow. Pretty standard cheap one, nothing fancy. H has the same one, but he also has been using one of our throw pillows to prop himself up because he's been sick.

How do you like your steak cooked? medium/well-done.  No pink.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pen. I like the G2 something or other pens the best.

Favorite season? I don't really have one. I guess probably summer, although I do love snow.

Drink of choice? Water. Alcoholic - I guess a margarita.  I had one a few weeks ago and it was the best.

Menu for your death row meal? Lasagna maybe.  Or this yummy breaded Parmesan chicken. Or just about anything pasta.

Dream vacation destination? Six months or a year touring the world.

Best time of day for seksay time? Night.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Almost always. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? I don't recall ever having one.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Both.  It's weird.  At work, I'm almost always cold and wearing my coat around. At home, I'm usually really warm.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? I like my danskos. They are awesome.

TV show you're loving? Right now, I really like Scandal.  I'm also finishing up watching The Bachelor.
  • Options
    @ashley8918 I'm totally using that I don't eat meat gif! And Reign has been on my netflix queue, may have to give it a shot tonight.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    What's your pillow situation?  4 flat pillows piled on top of each other. I need new pillows.

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium Rare/Medium

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pen

Favorite season? Spring and Fall

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: Bulldog /Mojito/Sangria Non-Alcoholic: Water or Iced Tea

Menu for your death row meal? Crab Cakes & Steak with Potatoes Au Gratin followed by a fudge brownie a la mode.

Dream vacation destination? Greece, Italy & Hawaii

Best time of day for seksay time? Anytime

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? 5 sec rule in my home only.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Stuffed Bear that wore trousers

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Generally a little warmer than others

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Just got these babies:

TV show you're loving? The Mindy Project, Empire, Scandal, Grey's

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    SCbride007SCbride007 member
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015
    What's your pillow situation? 2 pillows, both of which desperately need replacing.

How do you like your steak cooked? Raw. Sear it a little on each side and I am a happy girl

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Color doesn't matter very much to me. I just need it to be something fine tipped and gel. My writing looks like crap with just a regular ball point.

Favorite season? Spring. It get's too hot during the summer. Although this winter we had spring/summer pretty much the whole time.

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: chardonnay or beer martini; Non-alcoholic: sugar free rockstar

Menu for your death row meal? this one is always hard for me. I have a lot of favorite foods, but they change depending on my mood that day. Most likely I would want Nicaraguan food or sushi. Though it is possible I may just want In-n-Out

Dream vacation destination? Ireland or Japan. I've been to Japan before and loved it I would love to go spend more time there.

Best time of day for seksay time? Any time except morning. FI always wants to first thing in the morning and I just get annoyed. I am warm and taking my clothes off will make me cold, plus I need coffee.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? 99.9% of the time yes. If I am somewhere that I just can't trust the floor like downtown then no.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A doll my grandpa gave me for my first Christmas.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? My internal thermostat is broken. Rainy winter day? I'm probably in flip flops and a dress. Middle of summer and I happen to be in the shade where it's 5 degrees cooler? I need a jacket.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? I live in flip flops, but love love LOVE heels. My favorite pair are probably these:

TV show you're loving? If the siggie gif didn't clue you in I love Grey's Anatomy. Right now I have been happy just binge watching Friends and having Harry Potter marathons with FSS.

ETA-I know I need to change my username. It was changed to 007bride, but reverted back to this. Also FYI not new, a handful of people who know me discovered TK recently so I decided to abandon my old account.
  • Options
    What's your pillow situation? 2 pillows at least, right now a regular pillow and an orthopedic pillow.

How do you like your steak cooked? medium-rare.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue ink.

Favorite season? Fall.  I like scarves and the way the air smells. 

Drink of choice? Water, wine, or champagne.

Menu for your death row meal? Colossal crab legs and lemon butter, burrata and heirloom tomato salad, prime rib, mashed potatoes, and a cheese board for dessert.

Dream vacation destination? Really hard question.  I'd love to go back to the UK.

Best time of day for seksay time? Anytime, but mornings work out better usually because we aren't exhausted.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Maybe, depending on what it is and where it fell.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Stuffed bunny named Chloe. 

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Hot, unless I'm in the office which usually has its air conditioning on "Elsa."

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Looking forward to breaking out the flip flops now that it's warming up!  Usually I wear ballet flats.

TV show you're loving? Game of Thrones, always.  I just finished How to Get Away with Murder, and we're trying to catch up on Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.  We are going to try out Bates Motel also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    What's your pillow situation? Too many... I have a problem....

How do you like your steak cooked? Still moo-ing but with grill marks on it.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Felt tipped pens in all kids of fun colors.

Favorite season?  Fall

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: white wine; Non-alcoholic: Coffee!!!! I prefer it black- like my soul. haha 

Menu for your death row meal? Lobster bisque, Stoffers mac and cheese, kielbasa, and brownies for dessert

Dream vacation destination? A cruise through Europe with long stops in Greece, Italy, and Germany

Best time of day for seksay time? Night

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? It depends on which floor, usually not downstairs because of dog hair but upstairs it's ok. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? My dog. He followed me everywhere and was awesome.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold!!!

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Tan riding boots

TV show you're loving? Vikings on the history channel. (Does anyone else watch this show or is it just me?!)

*edited because typing is hard
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    What's your pillow situation? 3 pillows. One soft, primaloft pillow (hotel Collection) when I sleep on my back.  Because of back problems, this is almost always how I sleep.  I use a body pillow and hug it while I am sleeping (this keeps me on my back).  If I have to sleep on my side, I have a much firmer pillow for that.

How do you like your steak cooked? medium with A1 sauce

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue pen

Favorite season? summer, fall, winter and spring (the part that is green). I seriously love all of the seasons!

Drink of choice? Cosmopolitan with pear grey goose or Patron and pineapple juice.

Menu for your death row meal? Beef bourginon with Pain au raisin for dessert

Dream vacation destination? Bora Bora, Italy, again, or Paris, again.

Best time of day for seksay time? Afternoon. I love when H comes home from work and I get him sidetracked. Nothing makes me feel sexier.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Never... I have a cat. No matter how much I vacuum, any morsel looks like a hamster 3 seconds after it hits the floor.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Sunshine, my faux care bear. I weathered the hell out of that stuffed animal. Then I graduated to Marisa, my red-haired Cabbage Patch Doll

Are you generally hot or generally cold? My body is cold, but my feet, ass, and hands are as cold as the dead.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? This reminds me... I need to go shoe shopping <3

TV show you're loving? Orange is the New Black.... CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JUNE!!!!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Ah! Can I play? Mostly because it's 4 in the morning and I got woken up by one not so polite dog...

What's your pillow situation? 3, although I always end up on my stomach with just one and the rest scattered.

How do you like your steak cooked? I don't eat red meat...I hope I'm still allowed to stay.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? ALL OF THE PENS. I'm the worst pen thief. 

Favorite season?  Any season with sunshine. I feel like we just got out of an eternal winter in MI and I'll take what I can get.

Drink of choice? Whiskey and Ginger Ale (preferably Vernor's)

Menu for your death row meal? Chicken bacon ranch pizza and breadsticks

Dream vacation destination? We went to Greece this year, and I'd love to go back.

Best time of day for seksay time? Not picky.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? If I beat the dog to it, then yes.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? An old stuffed bear that I still have (although it doesn't get to come to bed with me anymore)

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Always cold. Long sleeves in the summer.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? None! Snow melting=barefoot to the mailbox and I'm in heaven

TV show you're loving? The Mindy Project, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Agents of Shield
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards