Not Engaged Yet
Options

FRIDAY

13»

Re: FRIDAY

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @allusive007 OMG so cute!!! I love the Mommy to Bee theme!!!

• Options
    @aurorarose41 - That's so awesome! I'm dying to go there!

• Options
    @aurorarose41 Ireland sounds like an awesome idea!  

@allusive007 that is such an adorable theme and your coworkers are awesome!
  • Options
    @swazzle it has been my dream since I was probably 10 years old! We live near a beach anyways with near perfect weather year round, so a tropical beach honeymoon isn't really necessary and wouldn't be very different for us. 

The hotels are reasonably priced, we can book a lot of award flights there using our miles it looks like, and WE CAN STAY IN A CASTLE! <- I am most excited for this haha! Also Guinness and Whiskey! Which are two of FI's favorite drinks, and he also really liked the idea of staying in a castle. So I'm 95% sure that is where we are going! 

• Options
    Aww man, @Swazzle and @AuroraRose41! Both of those trips sound incredible! And since I may never get to go on vacation again, and therefore have no need to get in shape for a bikini, I'll just be over here like:
    And then. . .

• Options

@Swazzle - AH! That's so exciting!

• Options
    @AlPacina You can fly down and visit me and we can be nerdy with EE stuff while we hang out on the beach! ;) 

Also I am so sorry that your BF is being a jerk about this. It's definitely not you being emotional. I would be upset too. 

• Options
    My work week isn't ending. I'm an accountant so I have to work mandatory overtime.
  • Options
    @allusive007 - I love all the pictures from your shower.  The bee theme is absolutely adorable, and I want to steal it for the next baby shower I host.  I can't wait for your LO to arrive!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards