Not Engaged Yet
Options

It's Friday!!

2»

Re: It's Friday!!

• Options
    You ever have one of those days where you feel like you're losing your mind? That's me the last 14 hours or so. Last night FI picked me up to go meet a friend for dinner, and I could not find either pair of my flats that I wear pretty much daily. They weren't in any of the normal places, and I tore the apartment apart for about 20 minutes looking for either pair. I finally came across one pair buried in some laundry and left. When we got home, FI immediately found the other pair near the front door in an area that I had checked multiple times... ugh.

This morning I could not find my keys anywhere. I was already running late, and my keys weren't in any of the 3 places they are kept (hook by the door, purse, or counter). I was starting to panic, and FI helped me look. He asked me to check the normal places again, which I had checked 3 times already, and lo and behold, they're sitting in my purse. 

... WHAT IS MY PROBLEM? Geez!

Friday needs to stop masquerading as Monday ASAP.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @eilis1228 - I definitely have one pair of black dress slacks and one pair of black work shoes that have completely disappeared. At the time of their disappearance, I was not visiting the gym at all, so I always put them on and took them off in the house Where the eff did they go? I wish I could find them like you found yours!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @eilis1228 - That has been my life for the past few weeks!  Thankful that H is a better finder than I am, or I'd lose everything.  Hope your Friday stops acting drunk.
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 Baby bump pics!

@cu97tiger Please post pics of the completed kitchen! And I'm glad you understand my frustration! I swear our homes eat clothing!

@hummingbird125 Omg, so many wedding-related errands because your wedding is 5 weeks away! YAY!

@caseface5 Enjoy your no-plans weekend! We have very few plans as well, and I'm really looking forward to it.

@Swazzle Aw, what a great Mother's Day gift! Also, what tat is your H getting?

@TwoDimes Have fun with your dad this weekend! What invitation styles are you eyeing? And I've totally done that too with the key code! I swear information just falls out of my mind sometimes. lol

@speakeasy14 I have no house advice, but I do really admire you guys for DIYing all of the renovation work. 

@lavenderfields13 Those are really cute! I've seen a few people with those as guest books, and they're really fun. I prefer to have guests sign something that will be displayed instead of a book because that way you can see it every day. Great idea!

@jenjen047 Have fun this weekend! Sounds like a blast!

@allusive007 Crossing my fingers for you guys that you get good baby news! Also, good luck tomorrow with the CL sale. I hope she shows up, isn't crazy, and that the sale goes smoothly.

@500days YAY for getting your china! That's so awesome!

@CocoBellaF Aw, I'm glad you guys are keeping Cricket. I think she fits right in. <3 And yes, I really hope Friday sobers up soon lol.

• Options
    @TwoDimes I love it! Very classy, but the yellow adds a happy, summer vibe. Super cute!

• Options
    I love it, @TwoDimes!!
  • Options
    @TwoDimes - They're like.. really pretty.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015
    @eilis1228 - I have no idea. He keeps saying, "You'll see. It's a surprise." Which is terrifying. 

ETA: And apparently I'm not allowed to go with him.  

• Options
    @eilis1228 I'll have to post one next week!
  • Options
    @Swazzle He's totally going to tattoo your name across his chest hahaha

@southernpeach89 I will hold you to that promise! :)

• Options
    Swazzle said:

@eilis1228 - I have no idea. He keeps saying, "You'll see. It's a surprise." Which is terrifying. 

This made me LOL. FI and I always go over our tattoo ideas with each other to get opinions. I want another tattoo so bad but $$$$  :(  
    I suggested to FI we get tattoos together as wedding gifts to each other and that was a no go.

• Options

@twodimes I love it!

@500days Yay for china!

Anniversary

• Options
    @eilis1228 - I cosign the friday stop acting like monday comment.

Morning everyone!
    First off, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DISCUSS GREYS ANATOMY WITH ME?!?

I've never cried harder in my life. My waterproof makeup didn't stand a chance. BF awkwardly sat next to me rubbing my back as I ugly-cried in the fetal position. Watching last night's episode was traumatizing, I feel a true sense of loss, life will never be the same. As an avid weekly watcher for the past 11 seasons I don't know how I will go on.

Okay, anyway, I took my Macroeconomics final today and after studying my ass off all week and pouring over the study guide and answering practice questions I straight up failed it. FAILED. I thought I did well, but it was SO HARD. It only brought my grade down by 5 points so I'll finish with a high B but still, I worked really hard and am very disappointed with myself. Between last night's emotional roller coaster and today's test fail I am REALLY not in the mood to work tonight. Unfortunately I must so I am trying to gather some strength to get through the night.
  • Options
    @cu97tiger - i lost a pair of pants that i know i last wore to a job interview....and i definitely didnt come home pants-less from the interview. they MUST be somewhere in my apartment but have yet to show themselves.

@eilis1228 - totally have those days. yesterday i couldnt find my keys.....except they were hanging on the key hook. whoops!

@twodimes - LOVE THOSE invites!! gorgeous!
  • Options
    @untouchablets - I feel your pain :(

• Options
    sorry about the final @untouchablets thats such a bummer. maybe there will be a curve? if you found it so hard im sure other students must have too.
  • Options
    @eilis1228 Thank you; I've been really impressed with my bf.  I mean I've helped, but 90% has been all him.  If he didn't know how to do something, he researched and then self taught. It looks like a completely different house; I can't wait to show it off to everyone.
  • Options
    jenjen047 said:

sorry about the final @untouchablets thats such a bummer. maybe there will be a curve? if you found it so hard im sure other students must have too.

It's an online class so I don't think it'll be curved, but official ending grades are finalized on Wednesday so maybe...
  • Options
    @untouchablets - This was me last night.

And today:

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    @untouchablets boooo! fingers crossed for a curve, though sounds like youll be fine either way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards