Chit Chat
Options

First World Problems

124»

Re: First World Problems

• Options
    MagicInk said:

I took a nap and drooled on my pillow. I don't feel like turning my pillow over so now I'm trying to avoid the wet spot on the pillow.

It's always a good nap when you drool on the pillow. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    There's fun mail in my mailbox but I don't want to walk out in the rain to go get it. :(

ETA: UPDATE. I have texted FI to see if he can go get it for me. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My FWP of the day: my friend gave me 6 free trees for our giant, sparse backyard. We had them planted Monday and I realized last night we don't have a hose. Trees need water, right? So, since our yard is so big and we planted them on both sides, I had to buy 2 garden hoses. My free trees ended up costing me like $65!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    littlepep said:

MagicInk said:

I took a nap and drooled on my pillow. I don't feel like turning my pillow over so now I'm trying to avoid the wet spot on the pillow.

It's always a good nap when you drool on the pillow. 
    That is the truth.
  • Options

Pumping gas is the worst. I don't stop til I'm on fumes - I've gone past "0 miles to empty" before. It's cold out, it smells, I want to get where I'm going. And I never go inside, that's even worse.

YES. I never step foot in a gas station unless I absolutely have to.
    Yep.
  • Options
    New FWP - I didn't get the cool car. I wanted it. Bad. But it didn't make enough sense long-term to justify buying it.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards