Snarky Brides
Options

Trends I am already over.

2»

Re: Trends I am already over.

• Options
    We did a jumping picture as sort of a joke, since it is done so often. But..it is one of my favorite pictures! Haha. No, everyone doesn't look picture perfect but it is laugh outloud hilarious. And everyone is in the air, which is some sort of miracle!
  • Options
    The whole pictures thing is general. I love pictures, I hope to get a lot of really nie ones at my wedding, but my entire wedding planning is not revolving on what will look the best in pictures. It seems like some people care more about pictures than just throwing a great party and celebrating with loved ones.
  • Options
    MJKlover said:
    The very popular burlap, lace, mason jar, cowboy boots thing.
    Doing it! Ha! Except not so heavy on the mason jar and cowboy boots. As in, no boots. But yup. Burlap and Lace.
    I've got the burlap and the (painted) jars. No boots or lace. We're getting married at a brewery in Texas and the reception is in a barn-ish pavillion. The site coorinator said "think low and heavy" for decorations, since it gets breezy in there. I figure the jars with a little sand in the bottom will make sturdy enough vases not to blow over.
  • Options
    The underwear bridesmaid pic!  Who are all of these people who only have cellulite free WP's?!?!

Superman era shirts under tux shirts. 

Movie themed engagement photos.  This is not the Notebook.

The full-on Gatsby thing I completely agree with!  I don't need to look like a Prohibitionist....
    ....and then we fell in with a former Bank from 1923 with amazing Art Deco ceilings so now I have to figure out how to compliment the building without looking like a movie set.  Oh Karma!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards