Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wednesday

Re: Wednesday

• Options
    @wink0erin - Its sort of hard to roll saris. That might be a good solution for my dresses though!  Thanks!  I was hoping to workout still while in India so dresses, saris, shoes, gifts for people, gluten free snacks for me and workout clothes = no space.  I've already given H like half my gluten free snacks and told him to find room in his suitcase.  He won't argue with his pregnant hungry wife so I'm using it to my advantage.  ;)

@labro - Thank you....I talked to Raj's dog walker/sitter too and she is great.  She is asking around with all her clients who have had the surgery done for good surgeon feedback locally.  She's the best and loves Raj almost as much as we do.  As to India...I'm going to miss you too!  I promise to take lots of pictures and Instagram them if that helps?  That jacket is amazing on you by the way!
  • Options
    @labro - It's at my local post office so it should be here today! 

• Options
    @goldenpenguin either DR or Mexico.  Waiting for the boss to decide and book haha.  I told him when you were going, but his brother is visiting until the 4th so we can't join you guys :(
  • Options
    @goldenpenguin either DR or Mexico.  Waiting for the boss to decide and book haha.  I told him when you were going, but his brother is visiting until the 4th so we can't join you guys :(
    AWWW mannnn. SO CLOSE. I'm so excited for this trip already, but if I would have gotten to hang out with you, it would have been so fun!!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    TwoDimes said:
    @goldenpenguin, did you figure out how he escaped? Maybe he had an accomplice in Violet... ;)
    I put him in there yesterday morning, so I'm guessing I didn't lock the crate properly. H was in a TERRIBLE mood last night (his work has been a beast for like three weeks) so I just took credit for the escape, since he was the one who had to clean up the mess haha

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    @labro OMG YOU ARE SO PRETTY! And mmm chicken tortilla soup! One of my all-time favorites!

@GoldenPenguin Well, sounds like Violet and Bruschi had a fun day! hahaha I'm sorry your H was in such a bad mood, but I can just imagine how excited he and V were while traipsing around your house. Puppy's day out!

• Options
    @minskat30 - PUPPIESSSSSS. A puppy g2g would be so much fun. Brady would like to stay home though - he still isn't quite sure about his new brother, haha. 

• Options
    @goldenpenguin aww sorry about Bruschi! I know the poop duty life lol. My roommate is starting to want to let her younger dog out of the crate when we leave again and I'm like
    He can't be trusted, we've only been using the crate since August which isn't enough time, and I'm not going back to that life!!!!!

What kind of crate do you have? Some extra smart pups can get out of a certain kind that a lot of people use pretty easily lol
  • Options
    @eilis1228 I don't really talk about it much.  It was my fall back plan and I've been going part time since 2012.  I've been in some type of college since 2005, I'm over it haha. 
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 Fall back or not, that is quite the accomplishment, and you should be very proud!

• Options
    @goldenpenguin aww sorry about Bruschi! I know the poop duty life lol. My roommate is starting to want to let her younger dog out of the crate when we leave again and I'm like
    He can't be trusted, we've only been using the crate since August which isn't enough time, and I'm not going back to that life!!!!!

What kind of crate do you have? Some extra smart pups can get out of a certain kind that a lot of people use pretty easily lol
    We just have one of these:

I'm 98% sure it was my fault, and I didn't latch it correctly. 

• Options
    untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    @goldenpenguin that's exactly the kind of crate I thought you had lol. It's pretty easy to push the door up and open with a well-placed snout. If he gets out more than once it's probably not your fault, he just figured out how to get it open. Smarty-pants.
  • Options
    @Jstump2 - Myka can come to the puppy party!  :)  How are you feeling by the way?  

@eilis1228 - I'm so freaking excited for you!!! Two days and you will be a WIFE! 

@TwoDimes - Why do they always go on the carpet?  We have all hardwood floors but-for one rug.  Raj throws up on the rug every freaking time he throws up.  I could totally see Indy sneaking out of her crate...she's a clever girl after all.  
  • Options
    @goldenpenguin H's BFF has the same crate and his Bluetick Coonhound figured out how to get out, they ended up getting the clips that they have on leashes (the metal ones, I don't know what they're called) and that helped keep the crate closed.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 I don't know how I missed your post, but congrats! Getting your master's is awesome, even if it wasn't plan A! Enjoy the vacation :)

• Options
    @goldenpenguin that's exactly the kind of crate I thought you had lol. It's pretty easy to push the door up and open with a well-placed snout. If he gets out more than once it's probably not your fault, he just figured out how to get it open. Smarty-pants.
    LOL he can barely fit his giant schnoz in his food bowl, he definitely didn't get it through the crate. I got him a slow-feed bowl because he scarfs, and then I had to get him a DIFFERENT slow feed bowl because the one I got, he could barely get to the food because of his nose. He also loves his crate, and will go in on his own, with no issues, whenever we tell him, even when everyone else is up and around (leaving for work, going to bed, etc) so I don't think he would even think to try to get out. 

• Options
    minskat30 I'm feeling really good thanks! I am so glad the first trimester is behind me and the nausea has subsided.
  • Options
    @goldenpenguin - I feel you on how tough it is being a pet parent. F+F will not stop messing with our bed sheets/comforters. Some days they are fine, other days (like yesterday) they rip holes in the comforter and in the sheets. Needless to say we have invested in very cheap sheets and comforters until we can figure out how to make it stop. We also have to put our pillows in the guest room every morning and close the door. UGH. Oh, and they ate through ANOTHER one of my cell phone charger cords. UGHHHHH.

Also, one time, during the first week or two we had F+F, I didn't latch the crate right and Fritz got out. Luckily he didn't do any damage, but he scared the crap out of the dog walker and I'm sure Freddie did not love being cooped up while Fritz was out. I was just so glad he didn't hurt himself getting out!

Yep, not turning any heads with this outfit today...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @cu97tiger I don't know how to fix the bedding issue, but for the wires and anything else they chew on, spray it with a pepper spray.  We got an all natural one from a pet place and it stopped the dogs from chewing.  
  • Options
    LOL he can barely fit his giant schnoz in his food bowl, he definitely didn't get it through the crate. I got him a slow-feed bowl because he scarfs, and then I had to get him a DIFFERENT slow feed bowl because the one I got, he could barely get to the food because of his nose. He also loves his crate, and will go in on his own, with no issues, whenever we tell him, even when everyone else is up and around (leaving for work, going to bed, etc) so I don't think he would even think to try to get out. 
    Maybe not, but you never know. My roommate's other dog figured out how to climb over the baby gate between the kitchen and the living room, he was using the chair next to the gate to hoist himself up, and so we moved the chair. Then, he figured out how to get over the gate AGAIN and we have no idea how, since he's short and there aren't any horizontal bars to climb on. Boredom turns otherwise sweet, calm, content dogs into sneaky little monsters lol.
  • Options

Crap, I forgot there were questions today:

What are you wearing today? Boots, skinny jeans, a cream lace 3/4-sleeve top and a colorful cardigan.

Do you have a favorite pair of shoes? I have a pair of high tops with comic strips all over them. I love those shoes, even if they are totally falling apart.

What's the last movie you saw in the theater? I think the last Hunger Games.

Are you dressing up for Halloween? No. I'll wear a dress to my show, but then putting on comfy clothes to hand out candy.

What's your favorite candy? Either Snickers or gummy bears.

• Options
    @alpacina - YOU CAN DO IT!  Smoking is so hard to give up.  I never smoked but my Dad was a chain smoker.  I wish he had tried harder to quit (he tried but gave up pretty easy).  I know it was an addiction for him but I wish he was still around...I want you to be around too for a long long time (as I'm sure your BF does) so I'm rooting for you!  Also, pear and brie sounds heavenly.  Now I want it.  
  • Options
    @alpacina I want that grilled cheese!  Also, image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards