Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tired Tuesday

Good morning! 

Last night I went to Total Tone at the gym and ZOMG. It was rough but I powered through and let me just tell you, I am hurting today. It's going to be one of those I-can't-lower-myself-properly-onto-the-toilet-so-I'll-just-plop-my-whole-body-in-its-direction-and-hope-for-the-best days. 

Tonight my plan = gym, cook (HC Healthy Takeout Cashew Pork with Jasmine Rice), eat, TV, bed. I'm trying so hard to get back onto the Workout Wagon since I fell off and got run over by it a few times last month. 

I'm ready for you, Tuesday! 

What time do you usually go to bed? 
How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
If you live together, does your SO go to bed at the same time as you?
If you live together, do you and your SO sleep in the same room? 
Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
Are you a stomach/side/back sleeper? 
What do you wear to bed? 
Do you sleep in socks? 
What's your bedtime routine? 
Do you snore?

Re: Tired Tuesday

• Options
    I hit snooze about 3 times this morning so it's definitely a Tired Tuesday for me. Then when I finally shut it off I fell back to sleep. Luckily I had that feeling that I was oversleeping and woke up.
    Last night I was going to do a video but H was watching TV when I got home so I just used that as excuse not to do it. I'll do it today. Then we went to dinner, came home and watched the Leftovers. That show is just nuts.

During the week I'm usually in bed between 9 and 9:30
    I'd say about 8-9
    No, we work different schedules so I'm sleeping before he even gets out of work
    Yup
    Left
    Mostly side but I sometimes move to my back while I'm sleeping
    What do you wear to bed? 
    When it's cold: socks, warm pj pants and a big tshirt/ when it's warm: shorts, tshirt/tank
    Do you sleep in socks? 
    I do, unless it's hot. I cannot deal with cold feet. 
    Wash my face/brush my teeth if I'm not too lazy, get in bed and then instead of sleeping scroll through FB and play candy crush for a half an hour or so
    Do you snore?
    Not usually. I think it's more likely to happen if I'm drunk

• Options
    @labro They didn't give you a rental car?

• Options
    @labro - Thanks! When will my lion babies be arriving?

@lavenderfields13 - I'm FIVE whole episodes behind on the Leftovers. I need to catch up! 

• Options
    untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    Morning! Nothing really exciting happened last night. Today I am going at noon to get an IUD and hopefully it is quick and easy though I am prepared for the pain now lol I'll be taking some ibuprofen beforehand, and have some soda in case I faint. And BF is on standby lol. After that I'm gonna be home the rest of the day trying to be productive.

Around midnight

Until one week ago only about 6 lol. I'm the kind of person that needs like 9 hours to be bright eyed and bushy tailed.

We don't live together but when he spends the night one of us usually falls asleep first.

Currently we sleep in different towns :tongue:

I sleep on the left side.

I am a side sleeper

What do you wear to bed?

Undies and a tank top in the summer, but I switch to fleece pants in the winter.

Do you sleep in socks?

No but BF does and I do not get it.

Feed the rabbit and make sure his water and hay is full, kick my cat out of the bedroom, brush my teeth and take off my makeup if I'm wearing any, check that my alarm is set if I need one and then go to sleep.

Do you snore?
    Nope!
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 No, I didn't pay for rental reimbursement with my old car because H and I didn't think it was worth it. I'm going to ask today about getting reimbursement through the insurance company that covered the other driver. We have another vehicle, but since it's a big-ass truck I'd rather not drive it unless I have to.

@Swazzle Well I need to get a car first! And I need your help because there were like....3 lion babies and I don't think I can handle all of them.

• Options
    @untouchablets - Good luck today! Let us know how you are afterwards. It's definitely not the most comfortable procedure but it's 100% worth it! 

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    @untouchablets - Good luck today! Let us know how you are afterwards. It's definitely not the most comfortable procedure but it's 100% worth it! 
    Allllllllllllllllll of this! I'd never go back to the pill ever! Even if it sucks the first day, it'll all be worth it.

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    @Swazzle you got this! 

@labro hopefully they process your car quickly. I hate relying on others for rides.

Last night I went for pedicures with my mom.  I haven't seen her in a few weeks so it was nice to catch up with her.   I got a little ragey over a group of teenagers that were in the salon.  They were in high school and one of the girls was pregnant.  She kept going on how her parents are helping her boyfriend find a job, but since she's a single mom she can get medicaid.  Which led to them giggling and talking about what they'll do with all the extra money.  The woman who was giving me my pedicure kept giving them dirty looks. 

What time do you usually go to bed?  I usually start falling asleep on the couch around 10.  I have no idea what time I actually ever get into bed since it is a combination of me waking up on the couch or my bf telling me to go to bed. 

How many hours of sleep do you usually get? 6-8 hours

If you live together, does your SO go to bed at the same time as you? No, he's a night owl.  I usually try to stay up with him, which is why I always end up asleep on the couch.

If you live together, do you and your SO sleep in the same room? Wait... there are people that are in a relationship and live together, and don't sleep in the same room!?!? Not only do we share a bedroom, we share a bed! I know, such heathens.

Which side of the bed do you sleep on? Left

Are you a stomach/side/back sleeper? Side sleeper, either big spoon, or legs are in a 4

What do you wear to bed? Usually nothing.  If I have my period then I'm fully dressed (pants/shorts & tee/tank depending on time of year).

Do you sleep in socks?  Nope.  Anytime that I have fallen asleep with socks on, they end up getting lost in the middle of the night.

What's your bedtime routine? Brush teeth, clean face, sit on couch and watch tv/movie, snuggle with Cal and/or my bf (actually I'll snuggle with him and she'll jump up and wedge herself between us),  usually fall asleep, wake up at some point and drag myself upstairs, strip down and climb into bed

Do you snore? Only when I'm sick. 

• Options
    @labro @swazzle thanks! I think it'll be worth it for sure. I'm so tired of remembering the pill lol
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - This is why babies should not be having babies. I feel bad for the kid she's bringing into this world. It reminds me of my cousin a little bit (except she's a fucking crazy person). Sad. 

• Options
    @labro the girl was also complaining that she couldn't have Coke... I really hope she was talking about soda
  • Options

Which side of the bed do you sleep on? Left

Are you a stomach/side/back sleeper? Side sleeper, either big spoon, or legs are in a 4

What do you wear to bed? Usually nothing.  If I have my period then I'm fully dressed (pants/shorts & tee/tank depending on time of year).

Do you sleep in socks?  Nope.  Anytime that I have fallen asleep with socks on, they end up getting lost in the middle of the night.

Sometimes I feel like we are the same person. I also prefer to be the big spoon, or my legs are in a 4 shape at night.

• Options
    @jenjen047 I'm getting Skyla because I felt like BF would just have constant anxiety if I stopped getting my period lol
  • Options
    @jenjen047 that sucks about having to miss time with your family, but at least you're getting comp time. Everything else you have going on is super exciting!!
  • Options
    @jenjen047 I can't believe we're already seeing a less than 2 month countdown for you! Things happened so quickly!!!!!

• Options
    Isn't it weird that we all sleep on the left side of the bed?

@jenjen047 That sucks that you have to work on Thanksgiving. Yay for moving!

@speakeasy14 People like that make me sick. And like @labro said, clearly they're going to be in for a shock. 

• Options
    @TwoDimes your MIL is crazy lol

• Options
    @TwoDimes I hope so too! I think we want to buy ASAP...like by this weekend, regardless of the insurance, but I'd like to have a good idea of what money we'll be getting first since we were going to make that our down payment.

• Options
    @TwoDimes omg I love your MIL stories. Not quite the same thing, but while planning this Thanksgiving trip, my aunt who is hosting dinner offered us her spare "rooms" to stay in if we wanted... I said we got a hotel close to my parents house, but I had to try not to laugh first.
  • Options
    @TwoDimes hahaha when my sister and BIL bought their house they gave my family a tour.  At the time they were just dating, and my grandma pointed to one of the extra rooms and goes "Is that BIL's room?"  She's a super strict Catholic, so they just told her yes. She never even bothered asking me, I guess she's given up haha.

• Options
    @TwoDimes I never mentioned how horrified my MIL was when H told her we were moving in together (we'd been dating over a year at that point). Your MIL stories are some of my favorite!

• Options

How are we at 25 posts already?? It's so hard to keep up and I've been drowning in work lately.  Luckily we are getting someone new on the team, he won't officially start until January but I begin training him starting tomorrow and every Wednesday the rest of the year.  I don't feel too tired, but H keep snoring at night and it wakes me up.  It's really frustrating.

@speakeasy14 People like that make me so angry, of course they get the healthy babies.

@untouchablets I hope everything goes well today

@labro Glad you had a good time with your friend.  I would love to share a pitcher of margs with you some day.

@swazzle I'm still impressed with your ability to keep up with working out. I'm so lazy in comparison.

Around 11-11:30

about 7

Nope H goes to bed later and wakes up later, so only on weekends

um yea

Right

Stomach
    What do you wear to bed? 

PJ's in the winter- T shirts, sweats, PJ pants.  in the summer usually nothing, or just some cute underwear

Do you sleep in socks? 

In the winter

Feed the cats, wash face, brush teeth remove contacts, get into bed, sometimes I play on my phone before laying down
    Do you snore?

No H & I just talked about this over the weekend.

Anniversary

• Options
    @peaseblossom55 Of course!!! :) Margs with friends are the best!

• Options
    @jenjen047 - Holy busy lady, Batman! All of that sounds so exciting! 

@untouchablets - I have Skyla and I mostly don't get a period. I have spotting some months, yesterday I had a brief actual period (which is already gone), and generally get typical PMS symptoms but it's never the same month-to-month. 

@TwoDimes - LOL @ your MIL!

@Peaseblossom55 - I've been terrible with going to the gym. I think I went twice in all of October! 

• Options
    @twodimes - Your MIL stories are the best.

@labro - I KNOW time is flying! YAY!

10-11

8-9

It depends....if there is football on then no. Otherwise usually yes.

Yup!

On the left if you're facing the bed.

All.

What do you wear to bed? 
    In winter: flannel PJ pants (currently still wearing jack-o-lantern ones because it's too soon for santa), a tank top, and maybe a long sleeve tee if it's really cold. In summer, flannel PJ shorts and a tank top.

Do you sleep in socks? 
    Not usually but sometimes.

Wash my face, brush my teeth, put my phone on silent, turn on the noise machine, set the sleep timer on the TV.

Do you snore?
    No

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards