Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tired Tuesday

Re: Tired Tuesday

• Options
    Not much. Class last night. Found out my Steeped Tea order is already in, and I'm irked I didn't order the salsa mix with this order. Oh well ...

Tonight gotta swing by Wal*Mart. Getting Matt to do a bunch of stuff while I surf facebook study. We're pulling out our xmas stuff to see what we've got.

What time do you usually go to bed?
    9:30-10pm

How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
    I actually get 8.5 hrs but it never feels enough urg!

If you live together, does your SO go to bed at the same time as you?
    Gosh no. He's a night owl!

If you live together, do you and your SO sleep in the same room? 
    Yup. Unless he passes out on the couch lol

Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
    Looking at the bed, the right side.

Are you a stomach/side/back sleeper?
    All. Mainly side.

What do you wear to bed?
    pj's

Do you sleep in socks?
    No! I can barely handle socks when I have to wear them

What's your bedtime routine?
    Put my stuff in kitchen, take out dinner to defrost {sometimes} brush teeth, say goodnight to Matt, go to room to read, put on lotion, and then go to sleep.

Do you snore?
    Neither of us do. I sometimes talk and Matt can have convos with me. Matt yells out numbers or code when he's stressed. {he's always yelled numbers apparently lol}
  • Options
    Not much. Class last night. Found out my Steeped Tea order is already in, and I'm irked I didn't order the salsa mix with this order. Oh well ...

Please tell me the salsa mix is not...tea. Right? My taste buds do not compute...

• Options
    I can't get over how many people get 8+ hours of sleep at night.

• Options
    @swazzle That sounds wonderful!! He already knows that my periods aren't going to be the same as me being on the pill. Hopefully he can just remain calm if my body reacts like yours does lol
  • Options
    Add me to the tired bunch. It was raining this morning when I woke up which always makes it so much harder to get out of bed. Last night we grilled steak and veggies and it was so good. Tonight I'm going to the gym and then going home to relax.

@swazzle - Good for you for getting back at it! It's always hard at first but you can do it!
    @labro - The zoo and margaritas sound like the makings of an awesome day!
    @untouchablets - Good luck today!

What time do you usually go to bed? Too late for my own good, usually 11:15-ish
    How many hours of sleep do you usually get? 6.5 - 7. On the rare occasion I get 8 hours, I wake up feeling so good!
    If you live together, does your SO go to bed at the same time as you? Yup
    If you live together, do you and your SO sleep in the same room? Yes
    Which side of the bed do you sleep on? Looking at the bed, I'm on the left side!
    Are you a stomach/side/back sleeper? Side with a pillow between my legs
    What do you wear to bed? Usually a tank and shorts
    Do you sleep in socks? Only if I'm wearing fuzzy socks and forget to take them off before I fall asleep
    What's your bedtime routine? Wash face, brush teeth, take bc pill and hop into bed
    Do you snore? Nope

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @swazzle me too, I get 8 hours usually on the weekends but never during the week day unless I'm sick.  Your two times to the gym beats the fact that I've done nothing.  You are way more motivated than I am.

Anniversary

• Options
    Everyone at work is hassling me today and I'm all

• Options
    @labro hard to explain, but it's a black tea mixed with other items. It sounds weird and I was completely skeptical until I tried it!
    Actual ingredients: Onion flakes, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, cilantro, black tea, basil, cumin, spices
    I just add diced tomatoes {canned or cut} and mix really well. You don't even use much!
  • Options
    Swazzle said:
    @labro hard to explain, but it's a black tea mixed with other items. It sounds weird and I was completely skeptical until I tried it!
    Actual ingredients: Onion flakes, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, cilantro, black tea, basil, cumin, spices
    I just add diced tomatoes {canned or cut} and mix really well. You don't even use much!
    Do you drink this or eat it?
    Eat. With chips ideally. It's just using tea as a flavour add on. There's a bunch of stuff I sell with black tea as a base idea. You don't taste the tea, but when you have the salsa it's better than store bought and very close to many homemade versions.
  • Options
    @Swazzle I'm so glad you enjoyed your class last night! Way to go! Powering through is so tough but so rewarding afterwards. I definitely feel you on how painful is it to get back on the workout wagon. I'm dreading going back to the gym. :-\
    @labro Your day sounds amazing! What a fun sendoff for your friend. I can't wait to hear about your dealership visits! Good luck!
    @untouchablets Good luck today! Don't worry too much-- it's super quick, and you'll be fine! 
    @speakeasy14 OH HELL NO to those girls! Ugh, people are seriously the worst.
    @jenjen047 Oh wow, what a weekend! Good luck with everything and try to enjoy yourself! What gift are you most hoping to receive? Also, please post pics of your fitting!
    @TwoDimes OMG your MIL stories are the best/worst. Wow. Dying! hahaha
    ----------------
    I hate nighttime tornadoes. HATE them. The NWS phone alert woke up H and I around 3:30am due to a tornado in the area. I checked the local news station's facebook and didn't see an active tornado in our area, just really bad straightline winds, so we started to go back to sleep until the tornado sirens went off around 4. We got up, looked outside, and saw no wind and no rain. Ugh. The tornadoes were about 15 miles north of us, but they were technically in the same county, so I guess that's why the sirens were going off near us. We waited until the warning expired around 4:30 and went back to sleep. 

Around 5 or 5:30 I was awakened by some really intense cramping. It came in waves and lasted about an hour or so. I called the OBGYN and left a voicemail, so hopefully I'll hear back soon about whether or not I should be worried. It's been less than a week since I had the IUD inserted, but everything I read said to call the doctor if I have intense cramping after the first day, sooooo yeah. Ugh.

Needless to say, I'm running on maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep, so I'm exhausted and bitchy. I've got 2 meetings today, and I'm hoping I can get through them without being rude or falling asleep. Tuesday, why are you acting like Monday?

What time do you usually go to bed? Ideally around 10 but lately midnight
    How many hours of sleep do you usually get? 7-8 hours
    If you live together, does your SO go to bed at the same time as you? Nope, he usually comes to bed a couple of hours after I do.
    If you live together, do you and your SO sleep in the same room? Of course!
    Which side of the bed do you sleep on? The right side
    Are you a stomach/side/back sleeper? All of the above!
    What do you wear to bed? Usually a big t-shirt and undies
    Do you sleep in socks? Negative
    What's your bedtime routine? Shower, brush teeth, put on PJs, read or watch YouTube videos for a little while and then pass out.
    Do you snore? Nope, but I apparently "bite the air a lot" in my sleep. H says it's not grinding, but chomping. lol. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Swazzle said:
    Do you drink this or eat it?
    Eat. With chips ideally. It's just using tea as a flavour add on. There's a bunch of stuff I sell with black tea as a base idea. You don't taste the tea, but when you have the salsa it's better than store bought and very close to many homemade versions.
    If you can't taste the tea in it then how is it a flavor add-on? 

• Options
    @labro There are crazy people who eat veggies with salsa. And no, I completely get it! It's not for everyone and typically when I bake stuff with the tea base, I don't tell anyone until they eat it and tell me how they like it. I made muffins and scones for last month's party. For the one this weekend, I'm making salsa {which ends up being chunky style, and my fave way lol} and a caramel apple cheeseball {also tea based}
    Definitely not for everyone :)
  • Options
    Ugh total first world moment haha -- I have 4 different Thanksgiving meals within the next week and I've run out of ideas for things to make.  Friendsgiving this weekend I'm making truffle mashed potatoes (aka crack potatoes).  Thanksgiving day I'm making butternut squash and peach pie.  I need another option for Friendsgiving #2.
  • Options
    @eilis1228 - Oh no :disappointed: I hope everything's ok. Keep us posted, please. I wish I could remember back to how I felt those days after insertion. All I do remember is bleeding a lot. Like spotting everyday for weeks. HUGS.

@speakeasy14 - I make Skinnytaste Mini Pecan Phyllo Tarts every year and they fly off the serving tray as soon as I put them out. 

• Options
    @speakeasy14 Macaroni and cheeeeeeeeessssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @labro ugh someone already signed up for mac & cheese  
    @Swazzle those sound perfect, and super easy.  I'm sure by then I'll want to do something easy
    @eilis1228 sending lots of hugs your way! Maybe you can slip out of work early so you can rest

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin - All the vibes!!!

• Options
    @speakeasy14 All I'm sayin' is there is no such thing as too much mac n' cheese.

@GoldenPenguin I didn't think it was possible but I think Bruschi is actually getting cuter!!!

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin I'm obsessed with that pic of Bruschi!
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin 1. VIBES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And hugs!!!!
    2. No matter what - you get to go to Punta Cana afterwards. I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving vacation!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin - Vibes! Also JEALOUS of Punta Cana!! Andplusalso I agree with you on baggy pants. It's never been an issue but lately I've started to get annoyed by them being twisted while I sleep.

@eilis1228 - I had bad cramping for weeks after I got Mirena. I still get flashes of it from time to time (literally last week I was doubled over on the toilet for 2 minutes, then everything was fine). My OB says as long as it goes away it's fine, but definitely talk to your dr! Also glad you were safe from tornadoes, even if it means you're tired today.

@bethsmiles - WTG on the diet!!! Also jealous of a snow day!
  • Options
    Image result for penguin hug gif@GoldenPenguin all good thoughts headed your way!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards