Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hump Dayyyy

Re: Hump Dayyyy

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin your new glasses look awesome on your gorgeous face!

@twodimes & @GoldenPenguin I have a really hard time picking out frames too.  I have such a round face that I need thin frame or frameless, and since thick frames are trendy it's almost impossible to find frameless.  I had three options for my current glasses. 
  • Options
    @minskat30 a labor playlist sounds like a great idea! 
  • Options
    @cu97tiger There actually is hole! So I guess the water was flowing too quickly?!

• Options
    @AlPacina - is yours the Corinna dolman from SF? Cause that's what this one is! I also have the grey with black stripes. I'm obsessed with this top. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @swazzle OMG yum at all that food and that cake!!!
  • Options
    @Swazzle OMG that cake and food! I love it! You guys did a great job with the shower.

• Options
    Awwwww, I love it @Swazzle!  The ducks are adorable.
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 I AM SO JEALOUS! Work would be so much more bearable if I had weekly flowers. Even monthly. Heck, anytime ever would be fine.  

• Options
    @TwoDimes @CocoBellaF - Some of the duckies have little blue bonnets on them! They're so adorable! 

• Options
    @speakeasy14 I want weekly flowers too! How nice! I love this week's arrangement-- so pretty!

• Options
    @labro & @wink0erin flower day is my favorite work day! 
  • Options
    I'd just like flowers once. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Same here- think I got flowers like my first birthday with him, and an edible arrangement after 1 fight and that's it.

• Options
    I haven't gotten flowers in a while, but H tends to bring them home randomly every month or so... usually if I ask him to stop at the grocery store for anything. The displays at the front get him every time. 

Haven't had any delivered since our first Valentine's Day together lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards