Not Engaged Yet
Options

It is Friday.

Re: It is Friday.

• Options
    @southernpeach89 I totally get it! I was just being curious.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @TwoDimes Maybe a local garden center or nursery? We have a place near us that will do a custom design for you for a fee but if you hire them to do the installation as well they'll give you a 15% discount on the plants and they'll credit the design fee towards the cost of your installation. Our neighbors also run their own landscaping and design business so we may just work with them on something.

• Options
    @beanbot2002 CLICK. What a great opportunity for Bean!!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @beanbot2002 way to go Bean!! That's awesome that his coach picked him! Also glad you guys are feeling better! 
  • Options
    @beanbot2002 - Yeah Bean!!!!  What backsplash are you picking out?  
  • Options
    @caseface5  brave girl! I could no do Escape Room because I'm a chicken and my anxiety would make me think I was never leaving.

I thought I wouldn't be able to get on, but I can briefly! I won't be on much today.
    Tonight Matt has a phone call with a recruiter for mayyybeeee a new job. He likes where he works but given his skill set and other things, he's under paid by almost $25K -  so we'll see what happens. It may not turn into anything but could be something.

Tomorrow we're stopping at my nana's to pick up show tickets and show her the trip photos. Matt wants to preorder a game and since I paid for dinner the other night, instead of paying me back I told him to just buy me new eyeliner {which was what I was going to do anyways}
    I adore the Kat Von D felt tip in Trooper! It's only kind that doesn't dry out super quick. Eventually I'll find an eye liner that isn't expensive. I've been trying to ween myself off high end brands and for the most part it's fine. I may still buy one or two things because the product is worth it. We'll see.

Sunday is mum's bday. We may do the show. Matt and I are looking at more houses too. One on same street as my fave house and other is not far away.

PS @labro I'll be nice and change my sig soon, but I can't do it until possibly this weekend.
  • Options
    @beanbot2002 Yay for Bean!!!! So awesome! Callie was doing that too lol. She loved that spoon. They are so silly.
  • Options
    @beanbot2002 - YAY for the backsplash finally! I can't wait to see it! Way to go Bean! I'm so proud of and excited for him! 

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @beanbot2002

Also I am dying over your story of Noah and having to play tug of war over a spoon!!! And yay for Bean!!!!

• Options
    @beanbot2002 Yay for Bean!!

@misskittydanger Have fun looking at houses! 

• Options
    @CocoBellaF I've heard about those lol! I never tried one but I bet it will feel so much better getting that weight off your back. Everyone suggested it for me when I was walking a lot but at that point IDGAF because I wanted Callie out of me.
  • Options
     @CocoBellaF sounds like between the belt and being less active you need to listen to your doctor and be a good patient.  We want baby K to fully bake! Don't make me share scary preemie stories! 
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - You're so crafty and decorative! 

• Options
    @southernpeach89 - That is ADORABLE.  Seriously.  Your house belongs in a magazine.  
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF good! I vote minty color or white
  • Options
    untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    Morning everyone! 

@labro @swazzle I grew up in the red part of the map so I spent half my childhood saying kitty corner, and then I moved south and had to change it to catty corner because nobody knew what the hell I was talking about. And now I just say across the street, because these things should be simple!!

Not a lot to share today, except that I joined a Fitbit challenge that my coworker started with her BF, for who can get the most steps in 24 hours, and I'm kicking everyone's ass already. I plan on smoking all of them. 

Also, last night BF and I had an ACTUAL PRODUCTIVE CONVERSATION about what we will be doing after his graduation from nursing school. We've had the same timeline for a while now and are on the same page still, but we talked about where we will likely move to in the area, what we both want in our future home (like proximity to his fencing club, to our jobs, what neighborhoods will most likely be affordable AND safe). It's not much in the grand scheme of things, but it's hard for us to talk about stuff like that because one or both of us can't go five minutes without making a joke or trying to annoy the other person. And we are still at least a year out, at most two, from having to make big decisions anyway. So it made me feel good :)
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - The walls are white, and the rest of the furniture is white.  There's going to be a lot of white in there, so I think a color would be really cute.  This dresser will sit by itself on a little bit of empty wall in between the door and the closet.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    edited March 2016
    @CocoBellaF @hummingbird125 Gave me a really great idea on layering chalk paint. You could paint it minty green and then paint over the minty green with an antique white and then lightly sand the edges and maybe some flat areas to give it an antique look with hints of the green showing through. I think you have a lot of mint already in your color scheme (at least from what I've read!) and this would help bring some balance IMO.

ETA: For some reason I thought you were painting the walls a cloud/pale gray color?

• Options
    @southernpeach89 I'm super jealous of your mantle and all your holiday decorations.

@CocoBellaF I love that inspiration picture! Can't wait to see how it comes out!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    labro said:
    @CocoBellaF @hummingbird125 Gave me a really great idea on layering chalk paint. You could paint it minty green and then paint over the minty green with an antique white and then lightly sand the edges and maybe some flat areas to give it an antique look with hints of the green showing through. I think you have a lot of mint already in your color scheme (at least from what I've read!) and this would help bring some balance IMO.

ETA: For some reason I thought you were painting the walls a cloud/pale gray color?
    I LOVE this idea! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I would also like to request a bunny wreath from @southernpeach89.
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF They are super easy! I love making them! Plus you get to dress it up however you would like lol. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards