Not Engaged Yet

It is Friday.

Hooray! 

I woke up feeling worse than the last 2 days even though I was in  bed at 8, asleep before 9, and got a solid 8 hours. 

I grabbed a beer with my coworkers right after work last night because today is someone's last day. I headed home and went out for sushi with H. We tried a 'Fire Phoenix' roll (spicy salmon, spicy kani inside, spicy tuna, tobiko, chili paste on top) for the first time in addition to our other usuals. It was SO GOOD and might be my new fave. 

I have plans to go out in the city tomorrow night for my cousin's birthday and as long as I'm not feeling worse than right now, I'll definitely go for a bit because I haven't seen my cousin in a while and I miss her!  

Other than that, my plan is to take it easy all weekend with the hopes that I start feeling better ASAP. 

I hope everyone has a spectacular weekend :smile: 

Re: It is Friday.

• @southernpeach89 - Callie knows what she likes! 

@caseface5 - I can't wait to hear how Escape the Room is! Have fun!

• @caseface5 LOL no! She is just coming to watch since she is hanging out with us afterwards. My mom is definitely more of a runner/cardio person than weights. Those escape rooms FREAK me out. I don't think I could ever do one lol.
  • @caseface5 Let us know how the Escape Room is! I saw a Groupon or Living Social deal for it but didn't buy it because I didn't know if H would want to go so I'm interested to see what you think of it. 

• @Hummingbird125 HELLO! I wish I went to bed at 8:30 lol...I thought our night was going to be a lot worse than what it was so I'm glad we at least got some decent sleep. Enjoy your squash pizza! That sounds so yummy!
  • @southernpeach89 LOL, I was going to say, Momma Peach is a badass! (I'm sure she still is anyways). Can I ask what freaks you out about it? Not being able to leave? There are similar ones around here that BF and I have done before, it's all mind games that you have to solve to move to the next room. This one is all in one room but I guess only 20% of people are able to complete it so we see that as a challenge!
    friends tv show funy
  • @lavenderfields13 - I have a few very basic long-sleeved shirts from Old Navy for pretty cheap. 

@Hummingbird125

• @TwoDimes - FINGERS CROSSED! Big money, big money, no whammy! 

• @TwoDimes - Fingers crossed for a refund!  H and I got one this year but it was pretty minimal because he did one of his business' taxes wrong (calculated the quarterly taxes slightly wrong and based on IL taxes not WI taxes since last year we were half in IL and half in WI and he forgot to change it) so that ate up most of our refund.  Thankfully we didn't owe out of pocket though.  
  • @minskat30 - YAY for the bathroom getting done! So exciting! 

@speakeasy14 - I can't believe it would be possible to ski anywhere in the area considering how warm it was yesterday! 

• @Swazzle I mean it'll be slushy, which works for me since I don't like to go fast haha.  Most likely won't be wearing a jacket or gloves too.  I'll wear ski pants though since I packed thin liners and I don't want the world to see everything. 
  • @Swazzle - You know you love me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @Swazzle - You know you love me.

• @CocoBellaF I don't know how you guys wake up so early! I think the only time I've ever got up that early is if I have an early morning flight lol.

@TwoDimes eh, I'd really rather just go with H, it's something I want us to be doing together. My one friend that I would ask to go is super busy this weekend anyways. I just hope a ton of people start putting their houses up for sale soon!
    I hope you get a big refund! We just ours done last weekend and I was disappointed that we got less back now that we're married. You guys will probably get a good one though because you bought your house last year right?
    @minskat30 H is THE WORST at waking up earlier. I hope we get out to see it too. 

@swazzle Most of my basic tees are from ON too and one of my fav long sleeve too but it's so old now lol. The PO I was going to go to is in the same plaza as a Marshall's so I was gonna check there but I usually get frustrated with that place because I don't like hunting for things. Maybe I will just do ON and Target- both are in the same lot in my town. 

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Swazzle said:
    @labro

WHATEVER THE MAP IS WRONG!!!!!! WRONG I SAY!

• @swazzle - Is it bad that I just say "the person across the street" in X house/Y clothing/etc?

@labro - Yeah for landscaping.  Please take before and after pictures for us!  I plan on taking pictures this weekend of the bathroom and AWing on Monday.
  • @caseface5 After I watched them do an Escape room on The Bachelorette during Kaitlyn's season, that terrified me and the thought of struggling to get out of a room is also scary in my opinion.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @minskat30 Omg I can't believe this is actually the last weekend for your bathroom reno!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@TwoDimes Re: taxes. H and I didn't owe the first tax season we were married because we had only been married part of the year. This year was a WHOLE different story. We had an increase in income (because H's job is awesome and they give him raises and bonuses so I really can't complain) but a reduction in our overall federal tax payments for the year....whoops. So you may be alright this year but I would talk to your CPA tonight about how to handle the next year.

• @labro No...he went hunting back when she was under a month old for the weekend but I stayed overnight with mom and dad. I still did everything as if I was alone at home but technically there were still other people in the house.
  • @Labro and @minskat30 I want before and after pics from both of you!

I am so ready for today to be OVER already. I fucking hate my boss. Tuesday the payroll system went down in the middle of payroll. He never bothered to ask how it was going/what was going on. Yesterday he had a meeting with the town and they said they want to process sooner, not so late. Since he didn't bother to see what happened, he couldn't tell them it was out of my control and now we have to have a meeting about it. UGH!!
    friends tv show funy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards