Options

It is Friday.

124»

Re: It is Friday.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
    What's your favorite pair of pants? My jeans from Buckle. Then my running leggings from the Gap.

Favorite temperature? 72 degrees

You have to move to another state that you've never lived in before, which do you choose?  New York so I can be closer to many of my franz!

Would you rather give up cheese or chocolate? Chocolate.

Do you wear a bra and/or jeans around the house like a freak?  like a goddamn adult - Both, and yes, yes I do.

Would you rather travel by train, plane, or automobile? Plane.

How do you feel about Shamrock Shakes? 

Do you have a favorite pair of undapants? Yes....

You have to wear one color from head to toe for the rest of your life, what color do you pick? Navy.

Gimme a fun gif. 

And this one.

• Options
    labro said:
    What's your favorite pair of pants? My jeans from Buckle. Then my running leggings from the Gap.

Favorite temperature? 72 degrees

You have to move to another state that you've never lived in before, which do you choose?  New York so I can be closer to many of my franz!

Would you rather give up cheese or chocolate? Chocolate.

Do you wear a bra and/or jeans around the house like a freak?  like a goddamn adult - Both, and yes, yes I do.

Would you rather travel by train, plane, or automobile? Plane.

Do you have a favorite pair of undapants? Yes....

You have to wear one color from head to toe for the rest of your life, what color do you pick? Navy.

Gimme a fun gif. 

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    What's your favorite pair of pants? Vera Wang black corduroy jeggings.   

Favorite temperature? anything over 65 and sunny

You have to move to another state that you've never lived in before, which do you choose? Arizona 

Would you rather give up cheese or chocolate? Cheese

Do you wear a bra and/or jeans around the house like a freakI own one pair of jeans, and rarely wear them.  I usually do not change out of my work clothes though, so will lounge on the couch in dress pants.  But I plan my weekends around if I have to wear a bra or not

Would you rather travel by train, plane, or automobile? 
    Automobile - then I can deal with any travel delays or issues myself

blegh -- I love mint, but they taste fake

Do you have a favorite pair of undapants? 
    yes, they're hot pink and lacy but the band is super soft

You have to wear one color from head to toe for the rest of your life, what color do you pick?
    black

Gimme a fun gif. 

and lastly:

• Options

What's your favorite pair of pants? Buckle jeans!

Favorite temperature? Mid to high 60s? I like being able to wear hoodies instead of coats.

You have to move to another state that you've never lived in before, which do you choose? Colorado. They also make lots of beer, have recreational weed, and tons of great places for hiking.

Would you rather give up cheese or chocolate? Chocolate. That was easy.

Do you wear a bra and/or jeans around the house like a freak? I wear a bra because if I don't it's more likely I'll get molested while I'm trying to be productive. Jeans, almost never.

Would you rather travel by train, plane, or automobile? The Amtrak I used to take had a lot of leg room. I choose train!

Do you have a favorite pair of undapants?  Yes. Which is why I have about 10 pairs of the same ones.

You have to wear one color from head to toe for the rest of your life, what color do you pick? Blue. I can do blue pants and a blue shirt, and blue dresses with blue jackets. God, that sounds awful though!

Gimme a fun gif.

• Options
    What's your favorite pair of pants? My under armour running pants

Favorite temperature? 
    80 degrees

You have to move to another state that you've never lived in before, which do you choose? 
    Tennessee

Would you rather give up cheese or chocolate? 
    Chocolate

Do you wear a bra and/or jeans around the house like a freak? 
    Nope!

Would you rather travel by train, plane, or automobile?
    automobile. I get anxious when I take mass transit.  

gross

Do you have a favorite pair of undapants? 
    Yep, and I buy multiples! 

You have to wear one color from head to toe for the rest of your life, what color do you pick?
    heather grey... Which is most of what I own already 

Gimme a fun gif. 

• Options

OMG this is freaking hilarious!! That poor pooch! You can tell he reeeeealllly doesn't want to.

• Options
    @untouchablets @AlPacina - Remind me to share with you guys the video of Lucy in her boots. I'd search for it now but I'm leaving work really soon and will run out of time! 

• Options
    @swazzle please do! I have one of Coraline too but it won't upload so I'll try to share another time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards