Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wednesday Chat

Re: Wednesday Chat

• Options
    @jenna8984 omg that would have scared the crap out of me!
  • Options

I'm so pathetic today. I've already looked at the clock, wondering if it's almost time to go home for lunch. It's only freaking 9 o'clock!!!!! What.The.Efffffff.

Side note: Thanks to my earlier post I am now singing Circle of Life in my head on a loop.

• Options
    @AlPacina That sounds like my comfortable texting style. Funny things and stories, sharing quick work rants, making plans, etc. I feel the same way when he's out with his friends and I'm home, like, quit texting, talk to your pals! I'm busy watching Netflix! When I'm out with friends I definitely don't pull my phone out. I'll check it for messages and use it as a clock, but I won't respond until friend goes to the restroom or if the text seems urgent. I find it rude when people sit on their phones when they should be socializing. 

@jenna8984 LOL at that story!!! That would have creeped me out! 

• Options
    Re: Texting-- H and I text all day every day. We call each other on our way home from work too and sometimes in the middle of the day if we're randomly running errands. Like @Swazzle said, different strokes for different folks. As long as both people in the relationship are happy with the amount and form of communication, there's no issue. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    H and I do random texting and emailing throughout the day.  Some days it is a lot, other days we're busy and it's a lot less.  We still have lots of convos at home.  We just like to be in touch!  I know if he's not responding to a text, that he's busy and he'll get back with me when he can.  It's NBD.  We go back and forth between texts, emails, phone, and in-person convos.
  • Options
    I will be a better friend this afternoon, but for now my unit is having a meeting to discuss workplace-wide budget shortfalls. Good vibes for the fewest number of people being affected as possible. There will be people affected, but I'm hoping it will be minimal.
  • Options
    I'm 5' 4", and I think H is 5' 11"... we never really talk about it haha
  • Options
    I'm 5'0, so I'm a shorty. BF is right around 6'0, I don't know the exact number.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options

@KeptInStitches - Sending good vibes your way!

@Swazzle - Your H is two people put together, with one on the other one's shoulders. Sometimes the bottom guy gets tired and needs a break, so he subs in a taller/shorter one!

• Options
    I'm 5'2 and BF is 6', I think. 

@keptinstitches Best wishes for minimal people being affected!

• Options
    @AlPacina I'm 5' 2.5" (that half counts haha), my bf is 5'10"... no idea if that's accurate but if I'm in flats or shoe-less I come up to his nose.  
  • Options
    TwoDimes said:
    I'm 5'5" and H is 6'4". I dated a guy that was almost exactly my height, and I have to say... I really enjoy that H is so tall. Except when he takes up the whole bed.

FUCKING BF TODAY, OMG. He was already annoying me with his millions of alarms going off for almost an hour, but in between alarms at some point I notice that I'm way pushed to the side of the bed and he has a huge gap between him and the edge. I ask him to move over......... so he scoots CLOSER TO ME and tries to cuddle. Gahhhhhhhhh

• Options
    I'm 5'0" and BF is 5'10" but it feels like he's taller than that. 
  • Options
    @AlPacina HAHA! Your BF reminds me of me... From what H tells me, I can be quite the bed hog! Especially when our cat is on the bed.. He tends to take up 1/4, then I take up 1/2, and poor H is left on the side. He's a blanket hog though!
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I'm 5'4 1/2 (@speakeasy14 ;) ) and H is 6'. Which I am glad for since it means I can wear all the heels I want and he'll still be taller!

• Options
    I'm about almost the same height at DH with heels on. I'm 5'7" and DH is 5'10"
  • Options
    I'm 5'3 and H is around 5'8. I think it's perfect, I dated someone really tall once and my neck hurt when kissing lol

• Options
    @speakeasy14 I think about that ALL. THE. TIME. I'm not greedy, I don't need millions, I just want to get rid of those suckers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards