Not Engaged Yet
Options

FriYAY

Re: FriYAY

• Options
    I'm keeping my villain answer because...hello...

• Options
    TwoDimes said:
    minskat30 said:

Are you scared of any animals? What scares you about them? Do you think it's a reasonable fear?

-Only spiders and cockroaches and snakes.  I think it is an irrational fear but I can't get over it, I hate the fact that they are so creepy and crawly.  When H sees a spider in our house he actually catches it and lets it go outside and it drives me nuts because I'm always worried he's going to drop it and lose it in the house.

H has done this. I nearly divorced him.
    Ha! I would have threatened the same.  Also, I thought you should know that I thought of you when typing out "lose"...I came *this* close to typing *loose* before I thought "Shit! @TwoDimes always catches me on my typos...did I spell it right?"  Sure enough, I hadn't.  
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @Swazzle I feel like I've heard you mention that! I think those are such sweet names!! <3

• Options
    @AlPacina Ugh idk lol I guess I would steal shoes from Tory Burch and clothes from Lilly Pulitizer and Vineyard Vines...everything!
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @PamBeesly524 That is SO EXCITING for your boss!!! I love pregnancy announcements!!!

• Options
    labro said:
    caseface5 said:

Are you scared of any animals? What scares you about them? Do you think it's a reasonable fear?

I can't think of any. I mean, I hate fucking bees, do they count?

I would hate fucking them too....those stingers man!! ;)

j/k I know what you meant!

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    I swear today has been one giant brain fart. I blame St. Patrick's Day. 

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    Rant over.  Thank you.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @minskat30 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if they had a negative balance in their checking account and didn't want the bank to take their fees out of the check?

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    More ranting over.  ;)
  • Options
    @minskat30 - Goodness your sister and BIL are inconsiderate! You're a saint for how calm you've been towards both of them. For realz. 

• Options
    @minskat30

Really though, you are a saint for dealing with that!!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @minskat30 You are not hormonal at all. Your sister and BIL are absolutely ridiculous and in the wrong. You are seriously a saint!

• Options
    @minskat30 yup, you're a saint.  Evil speakeasy says to report it as taxable income. 
  • Options
    @minskat30  Wtf!! I would use hormones as a loop hole and go off on someone. {not saying you are hormonal fyi} I use the memo line all the time, and if he's in the construction trade he should be use to that. Urg .... wtf!!
  • Options
    I still got 45mins before I can leave. 4:15pm here :'(
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @AlPacina Do you compare various suppliers and varieties of MJ with each other? Is that a thing in states where pot is legal?

• Options
    @AlPacina is this what you do?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards