Not Engaged Yet
Options

Will the REAL Friday please stand up?

13»

Re: Will the REAL Friday please stand up?

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @PamBeesly524 NOMS! Fruity Pebble Rice Krispies sound incredible!!!

@DallasToBe Not even Jelly Beans? Not even chocolate bunnies??? Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Less than 30 days to go now! Where do you normally frequent on TK? I don't think I really recognize your username. :)

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @AlPacina Yeah...maybe I'll just pick out something small and camping related from REI. He is SO HARD to buy for and I don't even know where to start with small camping things. We already have hammocks and even a rain fly so I dunno. It's all so much money which is part of the problem.

• Options
    @labro when you guys go camping how do you cook? My brother got this awesome portable gas fire thingy 

http://www.amazon.com/Nomad-Life-Titanium-Backpacking-Cooking/dp/B00TNY3TSE/ref=sr_1_24?s=outdoor-recreation&ie=UTF8&qid=1449325695&sr=1-24&keywords=camping+gear&refinements=p_85:2470955011

For Christmas. I think my parents bought the little propane tank separate but, it is SO cool and lightweight and comes with two little cups.
  • Options
    @wink0erin OMG his little tuft of down! errgg so cute.
  • Options
    @Twodimes I was in my work clothes just standing there staring at widdle babies for at least 15 minutes. I was so close to buying a couple and figuring out the logistics later. 

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @wink0erin OMG LOOK AT THE BABIES!!!!!!!!

@TwoDimes I used to love pheasant season in SD because usually in the local feed and seed stores they'd have little baby pheasant chicks and they were SO PRECIOUS!!!

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @wink0erin - Seriously, my heart melted seeing those chicks.  SO adorable.

@TwoDimes @labro - My grandmother was a huge nature lover.  She always got the neighborhood squirrels to eat out of her hands and we used to go to a feed store every weekend to buy stale bread and we would feed the birds down by the lake.  I would throw the bread but she would just put it in her hands and hold it up for the birds...they'd snatch it right out of her hands without issue somehow.  I tried to recreate that after she passed when I was in London by going to Hyde Park with stale bread and feeding the birds.  I ended up mobbed by swans and geese and it was NOT the pleasant experience of my childhood with grandma.  Ha!  I may or may not have chucked the bread in three directions and ran in the fourth like this guy...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards