Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tired Thursday

edited April 2016 in Not Engaged Yet
Hi ladies! I'm at work super early so I decided to start the thread since this is the only time I've been able to come here. Work is busy. Our new system at work went live on Saturday. I think I talked about how I am a "super user" so I helped out with trainings and I will be on the floor for support constantly for awhile. This week I am the "captain" of the super users so I have to call in to huddles at 7am and 3pm. I usually don't start work until 8 and I am NOT a morning person so it's been tough for me to wake up this week. Our department hasn't fully started in this new system yet but shit is going to hit the fan soon and it's going to get crazy.

Anyways- me and H and our broker went to see our first house last weekend. It was an open house and from the pics we LOVED and it thought it was going to be the one. We learned just how deceiving pictures can be! Needless to say the search continues. Right now we're just looking for open houses to check out because we don't want to run our credit for a pre approval yet- H is disputing something stupid on his credit report and his score is just below 700 so we'll qualify for a higher rate.We can really only go to open houses without the letter so if we happen to go to one and want to put an offer in we will get a letter and have to go with a higher rate if we get the house. We're trying to see if we can hold off until his credit card hopefully takes this mark off his report and his score goes back up to what it should be. It pisses me off because he didn't really do anything wrong and my credit score is pretty awesome but that doesn't matter since they go by the lower one- credit is so friggin stupid.

Last Friday I started a new workout program- PIIT28 (pilates intensity interval training). I had finally just had enough with feeling miserable about my body. It's 6 days a week so it will be tough but hopefully that will help me not fall off the wagon. 

Sunday was H's birthday so we went to dinner with his family. I was not drinking alcohol so H could drink and I'd drive home- his cousin asked me if I was drinking water because I was pregnant. I pretty much only drink water most of the time and really? 

That's really all that's going on with me. Oh and just when I'm almost done with my brazilian laser hair removal the place I go to finally came out with another groupon so now i'm going to get my underarms done too for $180. Pretty exciting stuff lol.

@minskat30 Ani's room looks so cute!

@cocobellaF I hope your BP stays low enough and you are feeling OK

@jenna8984 I'm sorry you're feeling off - possibly all the hormones throwing you off!

@swazzle I'm sorry about your weigh in but like everyone else said yesterday it's probably just stupid water weight and you will be back down next week. You're doing amazing, keep on going!

edited to fix words.

Re: Tired Thursday

• Options
    @CocoBellaF - ick, definitely sounds like it isn't worth it right now but imagine how good that first piece will taste?! We used to order pizza at least once a week out of laziness but have cut back significantly since last summer... It just means that when we DO have it, it's so delicious because I've been craving it for awhile hahaha.
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 - I can only hope that the pizza will live up to my long-awaited expectations.  Ha!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 Glad Callie slept through the storm!

@pambeesly524 PIZZA. That is one thing I am really looking forward to in Chicago. I'm pretty sure BF will kick me out of the house if I can't find a way to bring him back some.

@CocoBellaF Sorry that pizza makes you sick, but I agree, it will be worth the wait and taste so much better when you get some!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 I hate the cold too! I won't go out in it because 1.I'm a baby and 2.The cold air bothers my asthma. So far PIIT is going OK- it's only 28 mins a day which is good and the first round is 28 days. I had to pay $39 to get access to it online but once I bought it I didn't want my money to go to waste so I started. It's only 7 moves a day- you do each for 45 seconds and rest for 15 seconds in between plus a warm up and stretch after. 

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 that sounds pretty good... I like short workouts because you can fit them into a busy schedule. Is it apartment friendly? You said it involved pilates so i'm guessing there isn't a lot of jumping around, but I always feel so bad for our downstairs neighbor if i try to do any cardio in my apartment.
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - I got a video/sound monitor on Craigslist (still in box) for $60.  It's not the latest model, a few years old, but good enough for me!  I figure I'd like to peek in there and see what kind of shenanigans are going on without actually poking my head in.  Plus, we plan to spy on the dogs with it too.  ;)

I've heard not to get the wifi ones.  They are easy to hack, and if the wifi goes down they don't work.  
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 I forgot to mention there IS a bit of jumping around. We live in a third floor apartment so I definitely feel bad for the neighbors downstairs and sometimes feel like I can't jump as much or as high as I want to because I don't want to disturb them too much! After this I might look into PiYO- @CocoBellaF and @eilis1228 do it and I don't think there's any jumping around and they like it- right guys? Are the PiYo workouts long?

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 - Most of the PiYo workouts are 30 minutes or less.  There is one that is 48 minutes long.  The only "jumping" you do are burpees or squat hops, but she shows a modifier for everything.  If you decide to order, let me know because I can get you a discount on it.  :)  I can't wait to start up again after my recovery period.  It makes me feel SO GOOD.
  • Options
    I have a similar model that @southernpeach89 does, just a little bit older.  You can also set up multiple cameras with it.  I've heard a lot of good things about that brand.
  • Options

@cocobellaf @southernpeach89 ok awesome! I'm glad that those work well at the "cheaper" price range. I kind of wanted a video one but not the Motorola & Samsung ones that are $250. One of the reviews for yours on amazon cracked me up- the lady said "Who gave this 1 star? I mean were they expecting a damn computer?!" Which is how I feel- I just want something basic that works, I don't need it to be top tech worthy!

@speakeasy14 mmmmm brick oven pizza! Haven't had that in like years! Wait they had it on my cruise last fall....YUM I want.

• Options
    @twodimes does she have a flower on her collar?

@cu97tiger have fun this weekend!
  • Options
    @cu97tiger No, I work for a hospital. Good luck to your H!
    Yeah, it seemed like the PERFECT house for us online and then when we walked in we were like "well, this sucks". But if we didn't go see it we'd still be thinking about it. I want to go to another this weekend- the description of the house says everything has been updated but all the pics except one are of the outside of the house.If everything is updated why wouldn't you want to put pics to get more people interested? I usually ignore the ones with no pics of the inside because they're a mess but want to see this one. 

• Options
    TwoDimes said:
    @twodimes does she have a flower on her collar?

Why yes, she does! 

ETA - I might be a tad obsessed with doggie collar accessories.... this is the one she is wearing:
    http://www.target.com/p/boots-barkley-flower-collar-accessory/-/A-15658619
    Bella used to have a green flower like that on her collar!!  Baxter wears a bow tie.  I am also in the obsessed with doggie collar accessories club.  We were just talking about how Baxter needs a new bow tie.
  • Options
    @TwoDimes I have a flower for Tessie but BF won't let me put it on her unless it's a special occasion. I keep trying to sneak in more girlie stuff for her, like now her collar is pink, because I put it on her before he got home one night.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @Swazzle - That mane.  It is perfect.  I love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards