Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tired Thursday

Re: Tired Thursday

• Options
    @swazzle OMG Booj looks awesome! Glad to hear he likes his new accessory. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @swazzle oh. my. word I am obsessed with the lion mane. I'm getting one for Cooper right now.
  • Options
    @beachyone15 we stuck with the classic cheese - I usually like pepperoni or bacon but i was trying to be kinda good....
  • Options
    @beachyone15 - She is still on it! I was happy for the blindside last night. I love when girls stick together especially since it happens so rarely. I'd love to see them continue that! I was a little worried for Cydney, who I really like, because she was so outspoken and you know those people never last! 

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    @swazzle omg I just burst out laughing at mini lion Booj!  At least he was purring.

@twodimes hmmmm I've never tried giving Cal pretty collars because she used to eat the name charms as a puppy.  Maybe now she'll be okay with it.  She does have a hot pink collar and leash currently, oh and harness.  My youngest sister puts her dog in bow ties.

@beachyone15 hahaha it's a cross between Keurig and I always am up first so I make the coffee.  He honestly asked me yesterday to show him so he doesn't waste money on coffee. 
  • Options
    @eilis1228 - There was a faint pickle taste. Supposedly, pickle juice is a Chick-Fil-A secret, I had no idea. Your H's taste buds are broken. 

• Options
    @Swazzle LOL yes, they most certainly are broken. He loves Chick-Fil-A though, so maaaaaaybe I could get away with it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @eilis1228 I have a Mazda 3 and I love it. It's a 2008 and it's held up great so far.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    @eilis1228 he claims he looked at it, I think he's full of it.  The only reason we took my car to this guy was because my bf's dad swore by him.  Yeah... a month of not touching someone's car, does not equal good customer service, even if he is cheaper than everyone else.  -- My bf has a mazda 3, he seems to like it, but that's all the helpful information I can provide haha

added thought * I cook with pickle juice all the time.  Usually when I finish a jar, I'll keep it in the fridge and then marinade chicken or steak in it.  Everyone has always loved it!
  • Options
    @beachyone15 I think people are excited for us to eventually have kids but they just don't think before they speak. I mean what if I was pregnant but it was so early I didn't want people to know? This was H's cousin but one of my cousins did the same thing to me recently too because I was drinking water (which I ALWAYS drink) and everyone assumes that because we're married we're trying to get pregnant. Marriage does not always mean babies. 

The house we looked at was really old and we knew that but it looked SO much nicer in the pics, the layout was really weird, the garage was falling apart and rotting and there were drainage issues and most likely electrical issues. I'm just glad we saw it so we could move on and stop day dreaming about it!

@cu97tiger  F&F are so handsome!

• Options
    @caseface5 H has a 2008 Mazda3 too! Too funny. He really loves his car. I know @labro had a Mazda3 for a while too and really loved it.

@speakeasy14 He's definitely full of shit. It should not take that long to work on a car. That is ridiculous. How frustrating! Ugh

@TwoDimes I'm glad she's not getting sick anymore, but I hate that she's still coughing so much. :( Poor girl. Hopefully she's back to her normal self by the time you get home from Chicago.

@jenna8984 I wish that we could go ahead and get a new car now, but oh well. We want to keep the monthly car payment below a certain amount, and H wants a 3-year note on it, so we need to save a bit more.

• Options
    @wink0erin ugh hopefully next week isn't too insane for you
  • Options
    @twodimes - I can't resist them! That's part of the reason why when I get ready for work at home, it takes over an hour, but if I'm at the gym, it takes 30 mintues... because they give me those faces, and then I pile on top of them and pet them for 10 minutes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Questions

1. What does your dream house look like?
    2. Describe yourself in one word.
    3. How would people describe you in high school? college? now?
    4. If you ever found yourself single again, would you go on a blind date?
    5. What do you wish you were doing right now?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    1. What does your dream house look like? I don't have an exact picture in my mind what it looks like but I love houses with lots of character and detail. I'd want at least 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a master suite, big landscaped yard with a pool, patio and finished basement. 
    Inquisitive
    promiscuous prob lol/ didn't go to college/ now: boring lol
    Maybe, I can be really shy though so it would be awkward unless there was a good connection and they could keep me talking.
    Laying on a sunny tropical beach with H with a drink in my hand

edited- I misread number 3 as describe yourself

• Options
    @eilis1228 OMG that second house is exactly what I imagine!

I'd also like to add that my dream home would have a huge yard with a fense for Tess, a big kitchen, and a mantle. I would want a huge porch with rocking chairs, and an area that I could climb out the window to star gaze. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    I love how everyone else has realistic dream houses and I'm all, I want a freaking villa. 
  • Options
    1. What does your dream house look like?
    Simple. 3 story, 3 bedroom, all hardwood, very open concept, lots of storage, decent sized back yard for patio furniture and MAYBE a small play area for future kid(s) I would settle for a park near-by.
    Tbh I just described the house I really want to buy lmao

Extremist - I think that's the word. I can literally go from "i'm the greatest thing ever" to "why bother, people don't like me" too quick. It's not a medical issue, it's actually a personality thing 

High school: Confused/quiet. I was multiple different styles trying
    College: since I went to a private college, I didn't have same experience. However I spent my afternoons drinking smirnoff black ice outside because Quebec has a drinking age of 18yrs old lol
    Now: empathetic/indecisive. Actually one of my BMs said in her speech at the wedding that my huge focus was that I thought of everyone so much instead of making a decision about stuff.

Haha .... I didn't even do blind dates when I was single! I did one and it was terrible.

Sleeping. I'm tired.
  • Options
    1. What does your dream house look like? I love the house I bought, so really just pick it up and place it on a larger plot of land that self-maintains and I'm all good. If I gotta get descriptive with it... Brick. Big yard (that mows itself) with a hillside for sledding in the winter and a large flat area for all the other fun things. Big patio, part covered part uncovered, with a firepit. Two car garage, driveway and walkway that shovels itself, finished basement. Oh, and storage galore. Maybe an elevator so I don't have to walk stairs every time I bring groceries in. And a fireplace that self cleans. 

TIRED. (right now). Otherwise, "Determined" or "sassy." I know that's more than one word. Deal with it.  B)

My senior year of high school I got an equal number of votes for the "quietest" and "most talkative" superlatives. So, I'd say I was a chameleon (not in a bad way). I merged into any group pretty easily and stayed quiet until figuring out the group dynamic, then I was way outgoing and talkative. Honestly I'm similar now. 
    College- I had a lot of haters in college, so I heard stuff like "slut" and "bitch" even though it wasn't THAT true (I mean, I was a little bit slutty, like most single college girls). I dropped a whole crew of negative nancies after finding out they were talking smack behind my back. My friends called me funny and nerdy. 
    Now- Most call me all kinds of positive adjectives that I probably don't deserve,  Haters call me full of myself because they be jelly of my rockin' life. 

Yeah. I've done it before a few times. Now you have social media "blind" dates... so usually you at least see how they look in a profile pic. 

Napping at home. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards