Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wednesday

Re: Wednesday

• Options
    @futuremrshistorian - I usually put a TBS of sugar.  YUM.
  • Options
    @MissKittyDanger - I said this up above but milk isn't good for kitters' tummies. 

@beachyone15 - OMG that's so awful! Have a HUGE glass of wine during Survivor tonight! 

@labro - YOU MUST! It's sooooooo good. I actually just pulled up a recipe to make it sometime. 

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @CocoBellaF Unfortunately for you I already have an account since I've purchased from there before. ;)

@futuremrshistorian I guess it depends on the cornbread I'm making, sometimes it has sugar and sometimes it doesn't. I love both kinds!

@beachyone15 OMG!! OH NO! I really really hope the insurance payout happens quickly and smoothly and you are able to get everything fixed. :( How awful!!!!

• Options
    @Swazzle  really? We've never had issues with our cats and milk. Idk if it makes a difference but it's not consistent and only a small amount.
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 oh HELL no that sounds awful.

@Swazzle I guess I'm a man then ;)

@cu97tiger yay for coming to Boston! Are you seeing any sites or anything while you're here?

@beachyone15 WOW that storm sounds wicked scary.. Glad everyone is ok but sorry about the damage!

• Options
    @beachyone15 I'm so glad you guys are ok at least.  Fingers crossed insurance covers it quickly! 
  • Options
    @beachyone15  oh jeez! Glad you guys are okay! Does insurance cover hail?
  • Options
    @futuremrshistorian No the recipe I use doesn't have sugar included but I have another recipe for cornbread from Pinterest that uses sugar and it's actually very tasty! I love that one actually.
  • Options
    @minskat30 BHLDN is Anthropologie's wedding store. They have a lot of reasonably priced dresses in the style my cousin wants. Apparently none of the bridal shops here carry much outside lace or ballgown. The only store in Texas is in Houston, which is about 4 hours from me. LINK I'm so excited that you and your H have so much Ani time tonight!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @minskat30 - Cereal milk in coffee is pure genius! YAY for so much Ani time!!!!!!!! 

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    @minskat30 - Cereal milk in coffee is pure genius! YAY for so much Ani time!!!!!!!! 
    I'm actually doing it now too.  I had cereal this morning while I was reading the thread.  ;) Honey Nut Cheerio flavored coffee...yum.
  • Options
    @minskat30 yay for so much Ani time! I hope she cooperates and let's you see her. 

@eilis1228 enjoy your days off! Are you just going dress shopping tomorrow or going to make a day out of it since it's so far away?
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @minskat30 I'm with @Swazzle! You're a genius!!!

Also YAY for all the Ani time tonight!! Hope you can share some photos of her sweet face later! <3

• Options
    @futuremrshistorian omg! Awesome find!
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @futuremrshistorian OMG what a deal!!!!

• Options
    Thanks, everyone. I think there will be large margaritas happening tonight.

@MissKittyDanger - Yes, luckily insurance will cover any hail damage so we'll get replacement windows and possibly a new roof. The insurance adjuster said to check everything outside as well (including patio furniture and H's grill). So tonight when we get home we'll be doing a thorough inspection. The deductible is all we have to pay ($2,000) but it's better than paying for the actual cost of the damage ourselves.
    @eilis1228 - I've been wanting to see the Jungle Book too - looks so good!
    @futuremrshistorian - Those shoes are gorgeous! What a steal.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @minskat30 There's absolutely nothing wrong with having an elective ultrasound and you have absolutely valid reasons for doing so so don't judge yourself! 3D has improved so much and I'm sure you'll get some cute pics along with some weirder ones. ;)

• Options
    @beachyone15  Oh that's not bad! Is your area prone to hail like that or is it just fluke weather? Honestly ... I've only seen large hail {in summer} once about 5yrs ago. We're not really prone to that

@futuremrshistorian what a steal! Are they comfy?
  • Options
    @MissKittyDanger - It was 100% a fluke. We've only ever had mild, like, pea-size hail here and even that is really rare. So having tennis ball size hail falling from the sky and shattering windows was truly frightening!

• Options
    @beachyone15 I didn't even realize it was coming out so soon. I'm really excited to see it. 

@speakeasy14 Probably just dress shopping and lunch. She made a 2-hour appointment, so we'll get there around 11, do dress stuff until about 1:30, eat lunch, and get home around 7pm. I have to be at her apartment at 7am. 0_0 SO EARLY.

@LizzyTish88 LOL! I laughed really hard at that image. Dogs are so funny.

@futuremrshistorian LOVE the shoes! What a steal! Also, H and I have ruined things while trying to heat up hookah charcoals too... never a cast iron, but definitely other things. Always an adventure when hookah is involved.

@PamBeesly524 LOL well I'm glad the stranger wasn't in your apartment, but the other guy needs to learn to wake the eff up that early in the morning instead of snoozing and waking everyone else up too. 

• Options
    @pambeesly524 - I'm not sure what we're doing yet. If it's nice out, maybe a harbor boat tour. I think we're going to try to get tickets to one of the Yankees/Red Sox games.

@eilis1228 - I'm going April 29 - May 1. So soon! :) I'm jealous of your date day with your H. MH and I should try to do that sometime this year. Our PTO days are mostly spoken for already, though.

@minskat30 - If I am ever pregnant, I will get every available ultrasound ever. No shame in that!! My valid reason would be 'I want to see my baby'
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @eilis1228 I hope your cousin finds a dress at BHLDN after everyone travelling 4 hours! I went there when looking for my dress and they had really pretty one that were in different price ranges. 

Re: steak. So typically I only eat steak tips- I'm weird and prefer them to more expensive cuts. Growing up my parents always grilled steak and never made it in a pan so it's different to me and I know it's not the same but the smell of ground beef (like for tacos) frying makes me a little nauseated so that's what I think of when I think of any type of beef in a pan lol. I don't think I know how to properly "sear" it either. I'm going to try broiling and see how it goes!

• Options
    @minskat30 - We are doing the elective 4D U/S at our next appointment, even though they are dong a regular U/S to check the placenta.  It really helps me mentally and emotionally to have these photos and memories and VIDEO when I'm suffering so much physically.  I look at them all the time to remind myself that there is a tiny little human and the end is in sight.  I hope you get some fabulous shots of Ani!  Our elective includes video and a DVD, does yours?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards