Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday

Re: Wednesday

• @eilis1228 so you're leaving tonight right and not 3am? Or she is near you so you're leaving her house at 7 to get to the bridal shop? Either way, that blows! 
  • @eilis1228 - That dress is so gorgeous! That's such a long day of traveling but I hope you have a really great time regardless! 

• @AlPacina I once dated a guy who set his alarm clock to blast a Sublime song at FULL VOLUME to wake him up because otherwise he wouldn't hear it. I literally JUMPED awake every morning. What a terrible summer.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @eilis1228 Doesn't BHLDN do bridesmaids dresses? You could have some fun and play dress up too! That dress is beautiful and I hope your cousin finds something she loves! Is this her first time dress shopping?

• @cu97tiger - Thank you.  I just feel like I should be happy that she is kicking and clearly healthy so I shouldn't be messing around worrying about ultrasounds since I'm thankfully not high risk.  You guys are still in my thoughts every day.  I'm hoping for great news from you soon.  

@cocobellaf - We can get a DVD if we want to add it on.  We'll see how the experience goes and then decide...I think they record it anyway for our doctor.  

• @PamBeesly524 My H sets songs as his alarm too. Like LOUD songs. It's obnoxious. Luckily I usually only have to hear it on the weekend - he works 3pm-11pm so I'm at work when he gets up. If I had to listen to that every morning I think I'd kill him.

• Can we talk about how tacky this dress is?!?!

Product Detail | H&M US

• @speakeasy14 - What is that?!?
  • @jenjen047  ALL of the vibes. All of them. :) Good luck!

@southernpeach89 LOVE the new hair! Perfect for summer

@futuremrshistorian uhhh yeah that song is an automatic wake up haha

• Need some T&P for my youngest sister.  She just got double hit with bad news and I'm worried about her. 
  • @futuremrshistorian  I completely understand! I have a pair of Loubs and only time they've been outside is the wedding, and I refuse to ruin them

@speakeasy14 <3 thinking of your sister!
  • Oh no @speakeasy14!!!  Thoughts and prayers for her.  I hope everything is ok. 
  • @speakeasy14 T&Ps and hugs <3 Hope everything is okay.
    friends tv show funy
  • @speakeasy14 I hope everything is ok! Thinking of you guys.
  • @speakeasy14 - T&P for her (and you)!
  • @speakeasy14 Best wishes for your sister!

• @speakeasy14 - Thinking of your sister. <3
  • @speakeasy14 Oh no I hope everything is ok! Sending lots of T&P
  • Good news. I convinced H we needed to keep the new bed, so it'll be delivered Sunday. :)

@jenjen047 - Luckily his truck is covered under our policy and there's $0 deductible so that's been today's silver lining!
    Sending you and H ALL THE GOOD VIBES!!!

@southernpeach89 - Beautiful!

@speakeasy14 - I hope everything is ok. Will keep you both in my thoughts & prayers!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards