Wedding Woes
Options

Tuesday

2»

Re: Tuesday

• Options

It's Tuesday. And I'm thinking about what we're going to eat next week.

I'm trying to figure out if that makes me more fat or more bored. I'm going with 50/50.

Where I come from, a normal lunchtime conversation is what everyone is having for dinner ;).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I'm trying to figure out if that makes me more fat or more bored. I'm going with 50/50.

Where I come from, a normal lunchtime conversation is what everyone is having for dinner ;).
    Yes!  This is one reason I get frustrated with Dhs mom. At 7 pm it’s “we should think about dinner”
  • Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    @short+sassy didn't Bobby Jindal flub the State of the Union response speech and then sort of fall out of relevance? 
  • Options
    @short+sassy ugh. Bobby J makes me so mad. I get embarrassed that we went to the same university and it makes me irrationally (or maybe it’s rational) when minorities and immigrants are so damn conservative the way he is and they fuck everything up. He’s the worrrrrst. 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    6fsn said:

Yes!  This is one reason I get frustrated with Dhs mom. At 7 pm it’s “we should think about dinner”

I don't understand those kinds of people, 6. My entire day revolves around food. I knew exactly what I was going to eat today on Sunday!

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    ditto on the food thing. Which is why I like homechef so much to mix up my meals.  i'm a creature of habit when it comes to cooking.  Also - 7 pm seems late for me. I'm making dinner around 6ish in my house because I *try* not to snack throughout the day.  And if you ask to go out for dinner, don't ask for anything after 7 with me. 

• Options
    6fsn said:

Yes!  This is one reason I get frustrated with Dhs mom. At 7 pm it’s “we should think about dinner
    I'm always thinking about dinner. And lunch. And snacks. 

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    We are dinner at 445 last night. Duh leaves for work at 430 am. We usually leave do practices by 530 and get home around 8. Little kids go straight to bed. 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    @short+sassy didn't Bobby Jindal flub the State of the Union response speech and then sort of fall out of relevance? 

I don't specifically remember that.  But it is hard to keep track of all of his embarrassments.  He was no longer governor or held any political office when the State of the Union address happened.  That along with the extremely small support he had as a POTUS candidate, made him very politically irrelevant by that point.

-----------------------------------------------

During his POTUS run, he made an official visit to England under the guise of "promoting business interests for Louisiana".  But really, it was "look at me! look at my global experience!".  What actually happened is he caused an international incident when he gave a speech in front of Parliament on how they handled Muslims and "no go zones" in London and other parts of Europe.  The speech included info that even FOX NEWS reported was inaccurate.

When asked for his response on the speech, here is the direct quote from PM Cameron, "When I heard this frankly, I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fools Day. This guy is clearly a complete idiot."

I'd say that insulting one of our country's longest and closest ally is hardly a ringing endorsement for what a great POTUS one would make.  But then we elected Trump, so what do I know.

---------------------------------------------------------

More fun facts.  During his presidential run, he was ranked as the governor with either the lowest or second lowest approval rating in the U.S. (for the current governors).

In some mythical world where he became the Republican POTUS candidate, I doubt he could have even carried his own state, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker