Not Engaged Yet
Options

B!+ch Here.

I have some cranky pants on today, so I need to b!+ch/whine/complain.

1. I hate that I have to disguise "b!+ch" in my post title because TK is a bunch of sissy pants with their knickers in a knot.

2. I have an irrational hatred towards people who don't clean the snow off their car, so that it flies off and smashes into MY car on the highway. I'm going to smash someones knees in one of these days.

3. LEARN TO DRIVE IN TRAFFIC CIRCLES. There are signs. MULTIPLE signs. And arrows painted on the pavement. It's not that effing hard.

4. I realize that this is extremely hypocritical of me right now, but I can't stand it when all people do is b!+ch about EVERYTHING. Seriously, does anything good EVER happen in your life?

5. I'm past the point of frustration with this job search and just FUUCKKING PISSSSSEDD OFF. I am damn talented and good at my job. Someone hire me goddammit.

That's all. You go.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: B!+ch Here.

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2013
    That is a very creative way to write bltch, Bri! I'm impressed. 

--I'm really annoyed that my coworker took off work yesterday to go skiing, showed up late today, and then left for 2.5 hours for a doctor's appointment. Fuckhead.

--I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't want to work out today. I'm sore and I didn't sleep well last night and I've barely seen FI and I just want to snuggle. 

--Where are my wedding invitations?! I WANT THEM. NOW.

--I just got free passes to a screening of Side Effects -- which I'm dying to see -- except I can't go because we have a Devils game that night. Don't get me wrong, I love hockey & my Devils but once the season starts, my social life disappears and it SUCKS. 

--I am so sick of counting points and calories. I know I need to do this to reach my goal for the wedding but I'm just sick of it all. Why can't we just eat whatever we want and not suffer the consequences????

• Options
    Mine is "I'm not paid enough to make managerial decisions"

My job is so frustrating right now

BF just asked if I have any ideas on e-rings yet....um, NO!  What do you think I do all day?  I split my time between my NEYers and work.  I don't have time to go on Blue Nile or whatever....we have until December.

My friend and her crazy husband are FB hores and have "thanked GOD" for her husband's miraculous bloodwork.  I'm all for believing in a higer power, but instead of thanking god, maybe thank the fact that you decided to put down the ho ho's and get off the couch????  Or thank the Dr. who suggested you do such things????

I have to say though, even though I'm complaining, a random nurse gave me a hug today at work, she could tell I was stressed-a lot of people are stressed.  It was so sweet.  I was kind of hoping she was from the psych unit and was going to let me hang out there for a few days, but nope lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    I completely agree with your #2. Driving into work today was a nightmare because people couldn't take 2 minutes to brush the snow off their car before getting on the road!

Other than that I have no complaints for today.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:e2e291f7-f447-4e27-b1be-9b59391e0003">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine is "I'm not paid enough to make managerial decisions" My job is so frustrating right now BF just asked if I have any ideas on e-rings yet....um, NO!  What do you think I do all day?  I split my time between my NEYers and work.  I don't have time to go on Blue Nile or whatever....we have until December.<strong> My friend and her crazy husband are FB hores and have "thanked GOD" for her husband's miraculous bloodwork.  I'm all for believing in a higer power, but instead of thanking god, maybe thank the fact that you decided to put down the ho ho's and get off the couch????  Or thank the Dr. who suggested you do such things????</strong> I have to say though, even though I'm complaining, a random nurse gave me a hug today at work, she could tell I was stressed-a lot of people are stressed.  It was so sweet.  I was kind of hoping she was from the psych unit and was going to let me hang out there for a few days, but nope lol.
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

There was a chick on my FB "friends" list who thanked the Lord (seriously) for restoring everything on her iPad. That's not Jesus. That's technology.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    I've had to interest in eating or cooking for the past few days. I basically eat to sustain myself.  I don't know what it is.  Since I'm the cook I can only blame myself really. I think I'm just bored with what I'm eating.

I hate some of the duties I have being on the board of directors of the theater. It sometimes is more annoying than work.

Other than that life is pretty awesome.

Anniversary

• Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:1275de37-7f2a-46cb-b590-5ea38caa2b59">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B!+ch Here. : There was a chick on my FB "friends" list who thanked the Lord (seriously) for restoring everything on her iPad. That's not Jesus. That's technology.
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]
    I literally laughed out loud at this.

Anniversary

• Options
    I have another which is related to one I posted above: 

I just saw a link to get passes to that screening but on a dfiferent day. YAY! 

Oh no wait, I have a Devils game that night too. 

Mother F-er.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:49e9a82d-dbfb-4afe-9770-70b67e4b63ce">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have another which is related to one I posted above:  I just saw a link to get passes to that screening but on a dfiferent day. YAY!  Oh no wait, I have a Devils game that night too.  Mother F-er.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

In Buffalo?

• Options
    My only complaint is my boss is a jerk. He has little man syndrome and since I'm one of the only two girls in my department he thinks he needs to be tough on us to prove he doesn't "favor" the girls. Right.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:8be79ecb-c040-4ec7-9bb0-67a5814b1c67">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B!+ch Here. : In Buffalo?
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]

<div>Bahahahaha yes, which is where you live. And it's part of Canadia. </div>

• Options
    1. I'm a little pissed off at doctors.  I sometimes wish they would shut up and listen to what I'm saying every once in a while.  My back's been hurting for 8 months, where sometimes I can barely walk without support and they're suggesting that I pulled a damn muscle?  If I hadn't been on bedrest for 3 months and then been doing yoga to stretch it out, I'd believe them. But the next doctor to dismiss my concerns is going to get a very angry me.

2. The BF is about to go to work 100 miles away and then probably at least another 50 miles further than that starting next month.  We're now officially looking for a house to rent.  He says he wants to take his time, but be out soon.  He's going to be gone while I'm packing up everything we've got.  I think he's being a little bit insensitive and a jerk about it, mostly due to aforementioned back problem.  And he's apparently thinking of moving back down to where I used to live.  He thinks that my job is not a problem because I can "just transfer" to one of the stores down there.  Yeah, if they have openings and I like my coworkers and my supervisors are pretty cool. 
  • Options
    I'm annoyed that my friend keeps trying to cheat off of me for this test.  Do your own damn notes.
    I don't understand why people don't go to class and it annoys me and I am probably the only person who cares about this. 
    I am pissed at Cathy's boss who I want to punch in his man parts.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I'm in a very good mood today, since I am SO CLOSE to making my sales goal and earning my $500 bonus (although most of that will go to getting the pup spayed in another month), but, I'll join in anyway....

1) Kaya - why, oh why, did you pee in your dog bed yesterday? I can't throw it in the washing machine since you ripped a big hole in it, so I may have to throw it out and get you a new one! Stop looking at me with those sad "Where's my bed?" eyes - you did this to yourself! Also - aren't you housebroken? You get to go out a million times a day, dog. Stop being silly.

2) We had a ROACH in our apartment on Sunday. I freeeeaked out, and BF killed it. Our building, and our apartment, are so nice and clean - I don't know why we'd have a roach! I'm terrified there will be more. 

3) Friends - I sent out the invite for our super bowl party weeks ago. I don't care if three people come, or 10, but I need to know so that I can buy and cook enough food! I know you all have lots of possible plans, but figure out what you're doing and let me know for sure, by Thursday at least! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:e902093a-a5b8-4d56-adab-8420a5fd0be5">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I'm annoyed that my friend keeps trying to cheat off of me for this test.  Do your own damn notes. </strong>I don't understand why people don't go to class and it annoys me and I am probably the only person who cares about this.  I am pissed at Cathy's boss who I want to punch in his man parts.  
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

YES! I had that problem last semester and it drove me insane! I would spend hours reading and taking notes and then people in my classes would want to borrow them. No a$$hole! Do your own damn notes! Obviously I have a bit of anger problem when it comes to this issue lol

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:98a672c3-35a8-427d-a254-5ef61ec63ac1">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B!+ch Here. : YES! I had that problem last semester and it drove me insane! I would spend hours reading and taking notes and then people in my classes would want to borrow them. No a$$hole! Do your own damn notes! Obviously I have a bit of anger problem when it comes to this issue lol
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:8.5pt;line-height:115%;">Oh I do too but I also get stuck between being a b!tch and being nice.  She is like please please please send me your study guide.  My lame assresponse?  I don't want our answers to look too similar.  </span></p>
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:71ecec53-a64f-4040-b6f5-bb1df6b84236">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B!+ch Here. : Oh I do too but I also get stuck between being a b!tch and being nice.  She is like please please please send me your study guide.  My lame assresponse?  I don't want our answers to look too similar.  
    People used to ask me this grad school, can I borrow your notes.  I would reply sorry I wrote them in french... I do that to keep up with the language.
    After that people never asked me again.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:71ecec53-a64f-4040-b6f5-bb1df6b84236">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B!+ch Here. : Oh I do too but I also get stuck between being a b!tch and being nice.  She is like please please please send me your study guide.  My lame assresponse?  I don't want our answers to look too similar.  

<div>You're doing it wrong.  The correct answer is "OMG we were supposed to do a study guide?! I'm so screwed!!!!"</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    I'm annoyed that I've submitted 20+ people to one of my clients for the same position since July and their job description is super detailed and no one wants to work for this company and I've literally connected with 50000 people on LinkedIN to try to find someone different and it has been no luck...I'm exhausted.

I'm also really annoyed with one of my friends who is being a total b**ch for the past 2 months and I see her every Sunday at church. I end up leaving church annoyed because she is a debby downer and avoids being positive like the plague. I have no idea what's wrong with her and I don't want to ask b/c if she wanted to tell me then she would.

My bank account is still in the recovery process from Christmas and won't be back to "normal" until the beginning of March which means I get to have a ramen noodle diet until then.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:00c2afcb-de62-4dad-8e54-fe2ced865380">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B!+ch Here. : You're doing it wrong.  The correct answer is "OMG we were supposed to do a study guide?! I'm so screwed!!!!"
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]
    Haha yes!  Next time. I'll ask if I can have hers too! 

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I have about $1500 scheduled to come out of my account within the next week, and only $800 in there right now.  I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get paid ASAP
    I french with my man
  • Options
    FI asked me to mail out a football jersey that he sold on ebay today since he's been working late and can't get to the post office. Work was quiet so I just walked over there to mail it. FI emailed me the wrong email; instead of having the buyer's address on it, it had our address on it. He wasn't answering my texts or calls so I ended up doing nothing and coming back. He called me right as I got back to my desk and didn't even say thanks or sorry. You're welcome, jerkface. 

• Options
    H is all "let's save money on food." And when I make suggestions for how to do that, he takes over. Whatever, H. Whatever!
  • Options
    Work is stressing me out and all I want is wine. Is that bad for 3:45p.m.?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:efa8a5f0-2d8a-4f90-bf05-a2646f3bfdb1">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Work is stressing me out and all I want is wine. Is that bad for 3:45p.m.?
    Posted by mhollister89[/QUOTE]

It's only 1 PM here, and I've wanted alcohol since I came in.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:6b4e2e38-8d04-47bd-88ab-53c99fce447e">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B!+ch Here. : It's only 1 PM here, and I've wanted alcohol since I came in.
    Posted by steign[/QUOTE]

So my coworker who had the office I'm in currently accidentally left a bottle of homemade strawberry wine behind the printer once she moved out of the office and I discovered it about a month after she left for another position...best day of my life. Haha just kidding but seriously, it was free wine.
  • Options
    I have another one to add: I was just in a meeting, while I was gone (1 hour) I had 32 missed phone calls (and only four voicemails lol).  My manager called and says "didn't you see me call you?"

Um, isn't it rude not to leave a message????  No message=no call back.

On a good note though, the meeting I just had alleviated a lot of fear for Friday :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    This is B!+ch-worthy:

Although I'm on BCP and my TOTM isn't supposed to start for another week and a half, it started on Sunday. I thought it had stopped yesterday, but it's back today. And I have pretty bad back cramps too. Probably my fault since I missed a pill earlier this month and took them at a few different times while I was on vacation, but it still sucks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:ecb4a4ca-e247-42c6-a3ef-a1e487940678">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is B!+ch-worthy: Although I'm on BCP and my TOTM isn't supposed to start for another week and a half, it started on Sunday. I thought it had stopped yesterday, but it's back today. And I have pretty bad back cramps too. Probably my fault since I missed a pill earlier this month and took them at a few different times while I was on vacation, but it still sucks.
    Posted by Hummingbird125[/QUOTE]

This happened to me. I had to stop my pills altogether, wait a week, and start a new pack for my body to get back on track.

My B!+ch: to my co-worker, if homelife sucks right now, don't bring it to work at take it out on everyone else. We have no idea what the heck is going on but you being a B!+ch to EVERYONE is not going to make your situation better. The bossman is not happy with you and your attitude right now, get over it.

Oh and Bri, I love the fact that you guys call them traffic circles. Here they are round-abouts.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:879b15e1-62ad-4473-a5fe-ed94d94a0fcd">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B!+ch Here. : This happened to me. I had to stop my pills altogether, wait a week, and start a new pack for my body to get back on track. My B!+ch: to my co-worker, if homelife sucks right now, don't bring it to work at take it out on everyone else. We have no idea what the heck is going on but you being a B!+ch to EVERYONE is not going to make your situation better. The bossman is not happy with you and your attitude right now, get over it. <strong>Oh and Bri, I love the fact that you guys call them traffic circles. Here they are round-abouts.</strong>
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

Rotaries.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:3a093bca-70d4-422e-8884-fbb7e18099e2">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B!+ch Here. : Rotaries.
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

In Maine, they're rotaries. That's what I've always called them. I've also heard them called roundabouts. I called them traffic circles because I figured that was the one term everyone would know.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards