Snarky Brides
Options

I WON!! holy sh*t I WON!!

2»

Re: I WON!! holy sh*t I WON!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_won-holy-sht-won?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1464719c-d91f-4618-b1b3-b62be53ef87dPost:539327d3-72e4-4cb6-9999-a828762080c6">Re: I WON!! holy sh*t I WON!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]YOWZA!  That's awful.  That makes my mouth issues sound like no big deal.  Although, I'm glad you got to keep your nose.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

My nose was broken but it got put back together nicely.  I was thrilled that my cheekbones weren't shattered.  That would have pissed me off.  I was lucky they didn't wire my jaw shut and once my teeth were bonded in I was back on the field 4 days later.

What's wrong with your mouth??
  • Options
    Ouch, Aprov--hope it starts to feel better soon!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_won-holy-sht-won?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1464719c-d91f-4618-b1b3-b62be53ef87dPost:29924545-dffa-4ee9-93bb-289d2e0bd098">Re: I WON!! holy sh*t I WON!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ouch, Aprov--hope it starts to feel better soon!
    Posted by npasquale16[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  I'll be taking some pain meds soon.....they make me pass out.
  • Options
    Car accident in high school.  I was a passenger in a driver's side t-bone.  I went toward the impact, forward breaking my nose, collapsing a sinus, biting off the end of my tongue and breaking my two front teeth.  I also have fractures that will break and ruin my teeth as I age.  Yay. 

My current issue was that I popped a bonding Wednesday night and got it repaired this morning.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_won-holy-sht-won?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1464719c-d91f-4618-b1b3-b62be53ef87dPost:38b6a1ba-a182-4238-aa7d-29369f50d24f">Re: I WON!! holy sh*t I WON!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Car accident in high school.  I was a passenger in a driver's side t-bone.  I went toward the impact, forward breaking my nose, collapsing a sinus, biting off the end of my tongue and breaking my two front teeth.  I also have fractures that will break and ruin my teeth as I age.  Yay.  My current issue was that I popped a bonding Wednesday night and got it repaired this morning.

Ugh I actually think your's is worse.  Ugh your poor tongue!! I hope the breaks don't happen as you age.  <fingers crossed /> Your mouth okay today?
  • Options
    I'm not in any pain.  My dentist is super meticulous, which means stuff takes forever, but she does a super stellar job.  Did you sue the bitch who kicked your face?
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Well DH had fallen asleep on the floor with the dog again. And if I wake him up he refuses to go to bed.

Congrats on that big win Nebb.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_won-holy-sht-won?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1464719c-d91f-4618-b1b3-b62be53ef87dPost:17110296-449a-4055-9344-457cf2560873">Re: I WON!! holy sh*t I WON!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not in any pain.  My dentist is super meticulous, which means stuff takes forever, but she does a super stellar job.  Did you sue the bitch who kicked your face?

My dentist rocks but I still hyper ventilate any time  go to her office.  FOr even basic procedures I need valium and laughing gas.  No I didn't because she didn't mean to kick me in the face.  I scared the shite out of her case she knocked me out and the angle my head was at (and the way my jaw looked) it looked like she broke my neck.  She started screaming hysterically (according to people that were conscious) and it really was upsetting for her.
  • Options
    Did people know she had on illegal shoes?
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_won-holy-sht-won?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1464719c-d91f-4618-b1b3-b62be53ef87dPost:d98dfe0e-d040-4d90-a063-3d9aaa84238c">Re: I WON!! holy sh*t I WON!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did people know she had on illegal shoes?

Where did my post go?

Okay I'll answer this again.

I meant illegal in the soccer world.  By soccer regulations you cannot have metal based cleats.  The ref should have checked her cleats prior to the beginning of the game. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards