Snarky Brides
Options

Bored

167891012»

Re: Bored

• Options
    Damn. Flat chested, I am not. It's so cute, though.
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    I like that! A lot! I don't think I could pull it off, but definitely love it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    oh that's really pretty!! ... I would definitely look ridiculouss in it haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Cute! Funny because I was thinking my flat chest would look awful in that.
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    I might be wrong. I just don't like how the sides are cut. I feel like they'd gape out and you'd be giving a little show. Maybe not though. 
  • Options
    Hi all.....the shoe condoms look strange.  Some could be cute but I don't see how they are one size fits all.  I have heels that range from 2inch-4.5inches.  I think the condoms would look silly on my smaller heels.
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    I think the heel condoms would look really strange on short heels. I think they need the drama (?) of a high heel to look right. 
  • Options
    I agree, I don't they would work on short heels either.
  • Options
    I'll agree....I don't wear my really high heels anymore.  My knees ache in them.  God it makes me feel old.
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    I don't wear heels at all anymore. For some reason I decided to get heels for the wedding, I am pretty sure I am going to fall on my face. 
  • Options
    I love heels, but I definitely have some I can't wear very often. I have one go-to pair, black slingback peep toes. I am obsessed with them, so comfy I could run a marathon in them. They are pretty much the only ones I wear anymore.
  • Options

for the wedding. i'll be in flipflops by the reception haha
    these are mostly for height in the ceremony and pictures ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    My heels for the wedding were about three inches.  As much as I loved my shoes I was in them from 3pm-7:30pm till the end of most of the formal photos and I was done.  After cocktail hour I was in flats =)  Such a good decision because I I didn't sit down the entire night and my reception didn't end till about 2:30pm-3pm and my feet swelled horribly even in flats. 
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Oh yes I am bringing flip flops for the reception and to walk around in during our pictures. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:c66b6f02-20a4-49a0-afab-c10c8852f73c">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]for the wedding. i'll be in flipflops by the reception haha these are mostly for height in the ceremony and pictures ;)
    Posted by katy0293[/QUOTE]

Ohhh I like the purple heels. 
  • Options
    thanks aprove!! I actually saw yours (in your sig) a few weeks ago before I bought mine and thought they were beautiful! if I hadn't found purple ones, something like yours would have been perfect! =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:4040f53e-18f2-4bec-9ce3-a4fb48c16d42">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks aprove!! I actually saw yours (in your sig) a few weeks ago before I bought mine and thought they were beautiful! if I hadn't found purple ones, something like yours would have been perfect! =)
    Posted by katy0293[/QUOTE]

Thanks =) I was between the purple version of these and the ones I got.  The purple was stunning but my fav color is pink.  They didn't match anything else about my wedding but were completely my style.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards