Snarky Brides

Bored

I don't feel well and don't want to do anything so now I'm soo bored. Is there anyone here?
I have champagne, gouda and crackers but I don't know that I feel well enough to enjoy.

Re: Bored

• I'm here.  It's been so slow here today... How come you don't feel well, cold? Tummy troubles?....

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Yea, my throat hurts less today but I generally just feel...off.
  • That sucks :( I hope you feel better soon.

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Aww I'm sorry you don't feel well!  What's wrong?

I was having a great weekend until this evening.  My car, which is only four years old, is being a piece of shiit today.  The air compressor is shot and the clutch keeps going out.  FUCKMYFUCKINGLIFE.  We can't have it checked out until Tuesday because of the holiday.  H and I have zero intention of having a car that we have to keep repairing so we are planning on getting a new one before anything else happens.  We know what car we want but of course it isn't available like freaking anywhere. FML
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My alarm didn't go off this morning so I slept through church.  So, Jered and I are going to mass in about an hour.  Then Thai food for dinner.  I'm starving!  I rented 3 movies from Redbox and Jered doesn't want to see any of them so we're going to rent "The Rite" on demand...I think it's going to be scary.

Bio
  • Oh man, sore throats are the worst.  You aren't getting strep are you?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sher, The Rite was really good but so incredibly creepy.  I love torturing myself with scary movies, but the religious scary ones are a whole different ball game.  They freak me out more than any other kind of scary movie.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Shay- that sucks! What are you going to get?
    I thought I was getting strep because I had the headache and have a white spot back there but it feels better today. Mostly today my stomach just hurts when I eat and I feel lethargic. Not fair on a long weekend!
  • Haaaay. I'm making dinner. Twice-baked potatoes; with cheese, bacon, green onion and sour cream. Mmm. On the downside, half of a potato is like, 400ish calories. I think I'ma cut some of the milk/cheese/butter out.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:a770adc6-f738-4687-8ed5-850e2763a72c">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sher, The Rite was really good but so incredibly creepy.  I love torturing myself with scary movies, but the religious scary ones are a whole different ball game.  They freak me out more than any other kind of scary movie.
    Posted by shaydenise[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm a glutton for punishment too...I'm feeling like it's a wee bit sacrilegious to watch it right after getting home from mass but hey, what can ya do?..

Bio
  • Any that sounds good! T made me a baked potato and I had a piece of his chicken.
  • I really want a Nissan Juke, but they are so hard to come by =(.

Yeah if it's getting better I would think it isn't strep.  I hope not anyway!

Any, those sound awesome!  I threw eating healthy out the window as of about 5pm when I found out about my car.  I'm going to get myself a big fat bowl of key lime pie ice cream in a minute lol.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:67472a0a-f76f-4fcd-8245-8759622f594f">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any that sounds good! T made me a baked potato and I had a piece of his chicken.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Yeah, these are sogud. Well, let's face it, pretty much anything with bacon is going to rock. And on that note, I want to go try out Denny's bacon sundae and put that theory to the test.</div>
  • Oh I like the Jukes! That sucks theyre hard to come by :(
    Yea, I'm eating like crap this weekend. I don't even care. The best was Friday night, cheese pizza and cheese fries Mmmm. Then last night, mac n' cheese.
    Apparently, craving cheese.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:d8ed59e1-6377-45b5-ac33-763789bb6abc">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bored : Yeah, these are sogud. Well, let's face it, pretty much anything with bacon is going to rock. And on that note, I want to go try out Denny's <strong>bacon sundae</strong> and put that theory to the test.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

Say whaaaaa?!

Bio
  • Jesse- no wonder you're exhausted! geeze! That sounds like a lot of fun though
  • Any- I just realized, you finally were old enough to drink in Canada and then you moved here and have to wait it out again huh?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:bc044ddc-c1e2-4f2e-a21c-abcfb5e610f3">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies. I'm here, and I'm exhausted. Last weekend I threw a Bridal Shower in my hometown for my BFF (our long weekend was last weekend). Worked all week, then Friday night I went to a private George Canyon concert (Canadian Country music singer). Saturday, I threw a 20 person shower for my FSIL, and then a 25 person BBQ & evening party for my Brother & FSIL. Everyone crashed at 2AM, and then I made brunch for 12 of those people this morning. Cleaned house all day, now I'm loading pics on facebook, and waiting for bed haha. Roxy- hope you feel better! Colds are no fun, especially when it's not winter. And Shay, that's really crappy about your car.
    Posted by mrs.jesse[/QUOTE]

Dang you're like superwoman!  I can't even motivate myself to fold a basket of laundry right now :(

Bio
  • I've been around. Edmund has been fussy all day and not wanting to be put down for the last couple hours. My shoulder is locking up because I've been holding him so much. I did just finish 2 hot dogs and a blueberry lemonade smirnoff.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:25dde727-95af-479f-856e-f941b5cda6a2">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any- I just realized, you finally were old enough to drink in Canada and then you moved here and have to wait it out again huh?

<div>
    </div><div>Yup >.> I had a year of going to the bar, and now I can't. Although, I've yet to be asked for ID here, probably because I'm always with 30ish year olds. So I probably COULD get away with it, but I don't want to risk it. "Oh sorry, I'm Canadian" is an awesome go-to excuse though.</div><div>
    </div><div>(7 more moooooonths til my birthday. Argh)</div>
  • Hahaha almost there (again)!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:8fd78774-a23a-4b2b-aae8-769eaf33b4ae">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hahaha almost there (again)!

<div>At least it gives me a chance to have that "Omg I can drink legally!" birthday party. I was here for my 19th =(</div>
  • Aw lame :(

Poor Edmund, I'll come and hold him!
  • I got carded at the bar on my 25th birthday last week. We go there all the time and this time we started off with a waitress that didn't know us. It was pretty funny when i had an 8 pound baby strapped to my chest and I was with 2 other people over the age of 30.
  • Hi guys! I haven't read anything, but I am jumping in anyway! :)
  • I would totally let you roxy!
  • Hi Kayla!

C- I would so love to, I love babies.
  • edited May 2011
    Okay, I skimmed now.

Rox- Sorry you are still not feeling well. Glad to hear the sore throat started getting better though. We just got back from the grocery store and I picked up a Yumberry Pomegranate that is sitting in my freezer to cool down for a minute.  I figured I better try it.

Any- That sucks that you went from legally being able to drink, and now you can't. Like you said though at least you can have a fun party! I was pregnant on my 21st. :/

ETA- Just realized that probably made me sound like an ungrateful brat. I didn't mean it that way!
  • nda_roxybabenda_roxybabe member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2011
    The bachelorette was pretty good, I had fun. The wedding was good. Exhausting!

Alaska was fun though, sooo busy. I wish I could've stayed longer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards