Snarky Brides
Options

Slow day = Knottie Poll

2»

Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll

• Options
    Come here a story.
    All my life all I've heard is that my dad looked like Chuck Norris. Blue eyes, red hair, cowboy get up, yeah. So when I was 18 dad and I were training for a Tae Kwon Do tournament and I roundhouse kicked him and cracked 2 of his ribs.
    Just saying

Knottie you'd most want to be your personal chef for a week:
    Night Sprite!

Knottie you believe would make the biggest ass of themself at a sporting event:
    AATB or Blue. I could see them yelling obscenities

Knottie most likely to hoard animals:
    Me, Jas, or Seshat ( Yes, I once had 12 cats. Last year I had 1 dog, 1 cat, 3 rats and 1 chinchilla)

Knottie mostly like to live inside a science fiction movie:
    Anysun!

Knottie whose roundhouse kick puts Chuck Norris to shame:
    Ceeeeewwwww

Knottie you believe to have the best credit score:
    Hmm...I think Nebb, or Ang

Knottie you want on your side in a dark alley:
    Cher or Blue

Knottie most likely to be seen in the tabloids:
    Blue, Sasha, Roxy
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slow-day-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:35a66cf1-b1c8-403c-aef2-0b4234a76bf3Post:a5b104a9-8be1-453a-a4ed-220fe24cedff">Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]How did I end up personal chefing?  I only kind of know how to cook.  
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

Because you try a bunch of new stuff. After eating nothing but pasta for 3 years I need some variety!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slow-day-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:35a66cf1-b1c8-403c-aef2-0b4234a76bf3Post:39c5d91b-ec55-4424-887c-d2be24e89f6c">Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll : Because you try a bunch of new stuff. After eating nothing but pasta for 3 years I need some variety!
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]
    I just emailed H options for new additions to our menu that include chicken garlic rosemary burgers, inside out cordon bleu, and baked macaroni and cheese.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Knottie you'd most want to be your personal chef for a week: Anna, Night
    Knottie you believe would make the biggest ass of themself at a sporting event: Gina, in the cutest way possible and I would punch bitches who tried to calm her down
    Knottie most likely to hoard animals: I don't know what this mean, AT ALL
    Knottie mostly like to live inside a science fiction movie: Shelly, with me and Adama the younger ;)
    Knottie whose roundhouse kick puts Chuck Norris to shame: Heels
    Knottie you believe to have the best credit score: Beatles. She is wise.
    Knottie you want on your side in a dark alley: B and Sarahsmile
    Knottie most likely to be seen in the tabloids: Vegas
  • Options

I remember when I did my green belt test and had to go through a board with a hammer fist (basically make a fist, strike downwards so your wrist/side of hand goes through board). I have really delicate wrists and my entire forearm turned purple. He got some weird looks for a while.

• Options
    =) Hi guys....yes law school is interferring with the more imortant aspects of my life like knotting.  Stupid school.  Yes it was me that punched and maced the guy who tried to mug me after I tried to give him money for being homeless.  That still makes my blood boil.

I've missed you all.

Knottie you'd most want to be your personal chef for a week:
    Ricks.....

Knottie you believe would make the biggest ass of themself at a sporting event:
    AATB or Blue.....I'm all for making an ass of myself at sporting events.  Especially hockey.....

Knottie most likely to hoard animals:
    Jas and Katie in a good way

Knottie mostly like to live inside a science fiction movie:
    Um Sheshat or Sarahsmiles

Knottie whose roundhouse kick puts Chuck Norris to shame:
    Cew or B

Knottie you believe to have the best credit score:
    Cew or Nebb perhaps

Knottie you want on your side in a dark alley:
    Blue, Ang and SarahSmiles

Knottie most likely to be seen in the tabloids:
    Sasha and Roxy
  • Options
    meg, apro...i've totally got your back in a dark alley! i'm scappy. don't mess with me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards