Snarky Brides
Options

Total AW right here (pro pics inside)

Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)

• Options
    Wait. What was your old sn?
  • Options
    mstar284mstar284 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010
    You are glowing in every single picture! I think your dress looks lovely on you BTW. Flowers are beautiful. Cupcakes are yummy. It truly looks like it was an amazing day.

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    Austin's good.  I kinda forgot how freakin' hot it is down here and I definitely don't have enough summer clothes to keep up with how I'm sweating.  (TMI?  No, right?)  Otherwise, we're pretty darn happy.  Oh, and my new greatest joy is going to Costco and Target as often as I want.  Even if I don't need anything.

And now I'll stop yapping like crazy in your beautiful wedding photo thread.
  • Options
    Oooh. Sweaty Julez gives me an erection. I'm so happy for you that you now have easy access to Target! How's the new jobby job?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_total-aw-right-here-pro-pics-inside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67d77da3-d6ff-40cd-817f-4b5659bda00bPost:d73b597a-5d58-45bf-bfa5-fe398f12941f">Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait. What was your old sn?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

It used to be Stmoreno.
  • Options
    Yes! I was having a mental block.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    You look so beautiful cew darling! I love them.
  • Options
    Cew - You look AMAZING, and the wedding looks like it was a ton of fun!  I can only hope that my pics turn out half as good as yours!
  • Options
    Aww Cew! You're a beautiful lady! :) Congrats!

Ben is also adorable (especially in that flower picture!) and now I want a cupcake. I might bake tonight, hehe.
  • Options
    Beautiful!  Your smile makes me weak in the knees.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Sorry, I had to eat dinner.

The jobby job is getting better.  I'm feeling like I actually know kinda sorta what the heck I'm doing now.  I also get sweaty there.  For some reason, everyone else can use their treadmill without becoming a disgusting mess.  Can I?  Nope.  That's probably a sign that they're in better shape than me but I just tell myself I'm pushing myself harder than them. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_total-aw-right-here-pro-pics-inside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67d77da3-d6ff-40cd-817f-4b5659bda00bPost:39b302dd-aabe-4deb-80ab-6c195e11bb66">Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, I had to eat dinner. The jobby job is getting better.  I'm feeling like I actually know kinda sorta what the heck I'm doing now.  I also get sweaty there.  For some reason, everyone else can use their treadmill without becoming a disgusting mess.  Can I?  Nope.  That's probably a sign that they're in better shape than me but <strong>I just tell myself I'm pushing myself harder than them.</strong> 
    Posted by julezlee[/QUOTE]

You should go with this. :)
  • Options
    Holy shiit, these look like they came out of a magazine.
  • Options
    Dangit, I'm too late to get the link. I wanna see too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_total-aw-right-here-pro-pics-inside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67d77da3-d6ff-40cd-817f-4b5659bda00bPost:41a105ce-725a-499c-9bbf-318318368b78">Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Austin's good.  I kinda forgot how freakin' hot it is down here and I definitely don't have enough summer clothes to keep up with how I'm sweating.  (TMI?  No, right?)  Otherwise, we're pretty darn happy.  Oh, and my new greatest joy is going to Costco and Target as often as I want.  Even if I don't need anything. And now I'll stop yapping like crazy in your beautiful wedding photo thread.

JULEZ!!! Hello again! I'm happy to see you here!
  • Options
    Sarah - check your PMs.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_total-aw-right-here-pro-pics-inside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67d77da3-d6ff-40cd-817f-4b5659bda00bPost:7b6206d9-6f1a-4c70-a8ff-ae99dd9e9770">Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy shiit, these look like they came out of a magazine.
    Posted by opalsky007[/QUOTE]

Thank you! That makes me feel so good because I drool over your pictures.
  • Options
    Oh wow, thanks!

*cheese*
  • Options
    Now I'm sad. I didn't get to see any pictures.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_total-aw-right-here-pro-pics-inside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67d77da3-d6ff-40cd-817f-4b5659bda00bPost:36abffb9-6bd6-4b64-be86-cb4cd4762a0a">Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now I'm sad. I didn't get to see any pictures.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

I sent you via PM.
  • Options
    Oh, CEW, they.. I mean you are gorgeous! And Ben is so cute! It looks like you were having a great time.

I'm also happy to see another short haired bride rocking the headband, because that's what I plan to do. It looked awesome on you!
  • Options
    *pouts*  I wanna see!
  • Options
    thanks Cew! Your pictures are amazing and you look beautiful. I absolutely love the pic of all the guys in the line acting goofy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_total-aw-right-here-pro-pics-inside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67d77da3-d6ff-40cd-817f-4b5659bda00bPost:4b665110-c936-40c2-97f6-5c339c13b81e">Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)</a>:
    [QUOTE]*pouts*  I wanna see!
    Posted by future-mrs[/QUOTE]

And you now have a PM. :)
  • Options
    Cew! Hook me up. Pm me. These are wedding pictures I actually WANT to see :P
  • Options
    I want to see! If you want to share =)
  • Options
    Can I see too?
  • Options
    Ricks and Aprov, you both have PMs.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_total-aw-right-here-pro-pics-inside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67d77da3-d6ff-40cd-817f-4b5659bda00bPost:5e530563-6869-4ae2-8e23-5bfa712eb328">Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey SarahP!

I'm going to go ahead and threadjack here. I'm sure Cew won't mind..
    What part of town did y'all end up in?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards