Snarky Brides
Options

Total AW right here (pro pics inside)

Anybody want to see my pro pics? I just figured out how to edit out all of the non sucky ones so that I could share it with you ladies.

ETA: I took out the website because I love you guys, but I don't want it up for a really long time. I'm still scared of momokubiak. :)

Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)

• Options
    edited June 2010
    Of course!

It wont let me in, whats the password?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Give us the password hoar.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Did you guys dress up as a bunch of asterisks?

That's all I can see :-(
  • Options
    Oh wow. It doesn't ask me for the password.

It's 20100508
  • Options
    Beautiful, Cew!  Your wedding was stunning.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    You look so pretty!

And I'd like a cupcake.  Now. 
  • Options
    Shut up! You are so frickin' gorgeous!! I love your dress and your flowers and everything else! You had a beautiful wedding.
  • Options
    I love, love, love your hair.
  • Options
    Awesome!  You look so pretty!  I love all the details and now I want red velvet cupcakes.........
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Love, Love, Love it all. Your so pretty!
    I like the look on your face right after you kiss him. And your flowers are gorgeous.I will have a cupcake now also please.
  • Options
    leaynleayn member
    First Comment
    I love these pictures.  You had a great photographer and you look gorgeous!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! I'm glad you ladies like them (although I'm sure you all are too sweet to tell me if I looked like a fat armed hag). :)
  • Options
    Damnnn girl, you look faboosh!
  • Options
    Dress and hair - Love.
    Pink details - Love.
    Kid - Super love!
    Bouquet - *wistful sigh*
    Cupcakes - Droooool.

Thanks for sharing these lovely!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    You are stunning!
    image 76 Invited
    image 51 Ready to Party
    image 13 missing out
    image 12 need to hurry up!
    RSVP Date:November 1
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    Please stop I do the same thing and go through mine and pick myself apart.

You are a beautiful lady, and you had a gorgeous day.
    At least you didnt make your own straps with a sunburn!
  • Options
    You looked beautiful! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_total-aw-right-here-pro-pics-inside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:67d77da3-d6ff-40cd-817f-4b5659bda00bPost:9296053b-79d0-40d8-916b-dc3d6026c2a0">Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay! I'm glad you ladies like them (although I'm sure you all are too sweet to tell me if I looked like a fat armed hag). :)
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

You know I love you, so I owe it to you to tell you that it might hurt a little as I smack some sense into you. Get ready, lady!

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Ouch! Shiit, beatles. Have you been lifting weights?
  • Options
    Oh cew! Very pretty! Frame 48 is my favorite shot of you, you are just glowing and there's just a hint on mischief in your eye!
    AMA over 40
    Massive uterine fibroids removed 3/06
    BFP 1/11; MM/C discovered @ 10w, loss at 6w; Cytotec
    B/W 7/11 = normal CD3, FSH 8.9; 7DPO progesterone 1.7
    Three Clomid cycles, all BFN, Off to an RE for me...
    FSH=8.7 E2=30 AMH=1.8 HSG clear, SA=great
    Inj. IUI #1 12/9/11 BFN, Inj. IUI #2 1/6/12 BFN
    Inj. IUI #3 1/30/12 BFP!, HCG doubled through 6w, 7w u/s mm/c twins
    Lost our known donor to unplanned pregnancy
    Factor V Leiden, Hetero, symptomatic
    Op Hysteroscopy 5/12, removed scar tissue and uterine septum
    Doing Cryo-DE IVF and older child adoption (Home visit- Check!)
    Beautiful hatching 5-blast transfered 8/30
    BFP 9/7/12 EDD May 19, 2013, beta #1=291 beta #2=762 beta #3=7306
    Sneek peak u/s shows HB at 6w1d!!! 123bpm!
    Still have a HB at 18w0d!!! 142bpm! Grow, baby, grow!
    Great NT scan, but, placenta previa. Resolving!
    Labile Hypertension, placed on HBP meds to try to avoid pre-e
    A/S on 12/21/12, Petra's having a baby, it's the end of the world!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PGAL Siggy Challenge- Animal Hangovers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Petra, you are an obese 40+ year old. Stop jumping through these hoops. Just adopt already. There is no shame in that." -Deethebee
  • Options
    Yeah, I had to start pumping some iron in anticipation for this moment. I know how humble you are. Sorry I had to rough ya up like that. Can we hug it out now?

• Options
    She is mischief!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_total-aw-right-here-pro-pics-inside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67d77da3-d6ff-40cd-817f-4b5659bda00bPost:7f119ef3-7be1-429f-a485-52c4a2d0face">Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh cew! Very pretty! Frame 48 is my favorite shot of you, you are just glowing and there's just a hint on mischief in your eye!
    Posted by PetraStonegirl[/QUOTE]

That's one of my favorites too because he took it right when Ben was giving his waffle and bug collection vows. It was such a special moment.

And Beatles, we can definitely hug it out, but don't be surprised if I cop a feel.
  • Options
    The photos are great! Your son is adorable. I love the how he gave them flowers!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_total-aw-right-here-pro-pics-inside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:67d77da3-d6ff-40cd-817f-4b5659bda00bPost:7464f4bd-8bcd-4023-b797-789e82e9151c">Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside) : And Beatles, we can definitely hug it out, but don't be surprised if I cop a feel.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

I'd be pretty disappointed if you didn't.

• Options
    Dodgersbride, did you change your sn? I think I liked you before, just want to make sure I stay consistent with it. ;)

• Options
    You + that dress + your headband + everything = Utterly GORGEOUS!  Your guys don't look too shabby either :)  Such a beautiful, beautiful wedding.
  • Options
    Julez! I love you so much! I miss you, buddy. How is Austin?
  • Options
    Hey Julez!
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_total-aw-right-here-pro-pics-inside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:67d77da3-d6ff-40cd-817f-4b5659bda00bPost:e6869447-1897-4e3d-8db4-75bedaad4ac0">Re: Total AW right here (pro pics inside)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dodgersbride, did you change your sn? I think I liked you before, just want to make sure I stay consistent with it. ;)
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Yes I changed my sn. When I first open my knot account I didn't know about the boards and was just so excited to start looking at all things wedding I just picked any sn. I hoped you liked me before if not then no I didn't change my sn and just so happen to have the same sig and pics as another knottie. <-- my attempt at sarcasm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards